+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 535 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5344

Thread: 1:1000 leverage is it really worth using?

Banned gold1985 is an unknown quantity at this point gold1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i agree with you people will invest only to gain huge profit in less period but most of the time so many people lose instead of gaining any profit.so we have to be careful when using such huge leverage against your expectations you dont loose much and so i use a leverage that is less than 100. Often 50 only or lesser, and so i hardly loose even if i am chasing trend due to any reason..

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

yes i agree with you people will invest only to gain huge profit in less period but most of the time so many people lose instead of gaining any profit.so we have to be careful when using such huge leverage against your expectations you dont loose much and so i use a leverage that is less than 100. Often 50 only or lesser, and so i hardly loose even if i am chasing trend due to any reason..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ramez123 is an unknown quantity at this point ramez123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage is a very important. you have the small capital. so that i am suggest you that you are select the low leverage. i mean you are invest 100$ and you are select the leverage is 1:30. you are invest the more than 100$. so you are increase the leverage. you are do not select the high leverage like 1:1000.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gold1985 is an unknown quantity at this point gold1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    really it is means the loan from the brokers and if you have low capital but want to doing trade with big capital then you should be uses the big leverage as like the 1 :1000 and it's the high risk decision for the account.Because if you uses the big lots as per your capital then you

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,206 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji 1:1000 ka leverage sabse bada leevrage hota hai aur beginner trader ko eska use karna thik nahi hoga,trader ko ess business me low leevrage ke saat he market me kaam karna chahiye aur sabb pehle ache se samajhlena chahiye..

Senior Member fishwork is on a distinguished road fishwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think leverage means the loan from the brokers and if you have low capital but want to doing trade with big capital then you should be uses the big leverage as like the 1 :1000 and it's the high risk decision for the account.Because if you uses the big lots as per your capital then you suddenly lost all of your capital.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    forex ke business me 1:1000 leverage bahut he badiya maana jata ahai lekin new trader ko esse kaam nahi karna chahiye kyunki abhi usko market ke baarein me nahi pata hota hai aur wo esme high risk lekar apna karwalega,trader ko esme patience rakhna chahiye..
    Bhai ye leverage acha to hai lekin high risk trading ke liye bas use kiya jata hai, aapke liye main ye kahunga ki kam leverage use kare kyunki hum low risk trading prefer karte hai, to high risk leverage ka koi kaam nahi hia bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member mkhaliljamilfx is on a distinguished road mkhaliljamilfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not use the leverage 1:1000. I am use the leverage is very low. Because I am new and use the low leverage and small lot size. My plan is select the big leverage. But after complete the knowledge and prepare the strong strategy. So that I am work the market big leverage and big lot size.

Member baratok is an unknown quantity at this point baratok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to use leverage 1:1000 and this leverage is really useful and worth to use. So many traders who trade with small money, and they really need high leverage to trade. it makes they interested to trade with instaforex, because they know that instaforex can gives them high leverage to trade

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that leverage help the trade to increase his capital to be able to enter in the market and open a good sizes to make a good profit , I think that 1/100 is enough as a leverage and you don't need more than that.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that if we are sure and can control ourselves well where in determining this trade then the higher level we can get a good profit as possible that we can try to leverage 1: 1000 as we are in the progress and development of a trading business this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 535 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)