+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 199 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: What are Leverage benefits in forex?

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well really my dear, In fact I really found that leverage has a big advantage in forex trading with leverage You can trade in larger amounts even by having small capital with you, like you if you have 10 $ and you use leverage as much $ 100 then you can trade with $ 1000 for sure. and leverage only determines the minimum and maximum lot sizes taken by traders. If you use higher leverage, you can take a lot of high size, but if you use small leverage, the lot size also decreases. A trader should not use high leverage so he faces less risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sangam View Post
    Ham logon ko apni trades me leverages ka use is tarah se karna hota hai ki hame jyada losses na ho sake. Agar ham log careful rehte hain tab hamare liye apne losses ko control me karna aur income kamana aasan ban sakta hai. Ham logon ko apni trades me leverages kam kam se kam rakhna safe hota hai.
    trader ko leverage ka sahi se dhayan dena hota hai trader ko khas dhayan dena hota hai inpar aur sahi se kaam karna trader ke liye bohot hi jyada jaruri hota hai trader ko yaha par dhayan laga kar mehnat ke sath kaam karna hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have $ 100 then you can order $ 100,000 using 1: 1000 leverage. But we must be careful in using this leverage because it can be beneficial and also harm us. although high leverage can bring high profits, it can both bring huge losses. So it is recommended especially for forex candidates who have a low balance / equity to use low leverage. Leverage is not directly related to investment. What you make or lose is what you risk per trade. No matter what type of leverage you choose, if you don't use a lot of large sizes, your account is not risky. Benefits of Leverage in Forex for People who have small headlines that they claim are more, or especially to double your money For every dollar you own might be worth a thousand dollars or a hundred dollars.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kenapo For This Useful Post:

ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage gives us the opportunity to trade with a bigger lotsize. With higher leverage, then we can trade with a larger lotsize, then we can get more profits with high leverage. If we trade with low leverage, then we will need large capital to trade with a large lotsize. but if we trade using high leverage, we don't need big capital to trade with a bigger lotsize. Leverage gives us more benefits and is also dangerous like, we traders must follow Forex money management rules. This helps us as we can trade in trading accounts whether we have small capital through leverage and also jeopardize our capital when we have low capital.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nyumbang For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,210 Times in 11,226 Posts
    Leverage is the factor which makes forex exciting. If you have $100 then you can command a $100000 using a leverage of 1:1000. But we should be careful in using these leverage because it can benefit as well as harm us. although high leverage can bring high profits it can equally bring big losses. So it is advisable especially for the forex aspirants who have low balance / equity to use low leverages.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to FM1881 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-09), Amir151 (2018-09-15), ba33 (2018-09-16), FA148P (2018-09-10), FM2127 (2018-09-10), Pak003 (2018-09-22), PAK786 (2018-09-11), SA148P (2018-09-12), Unregistered (2), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FA148P View Post
    Leverage is the factor which makes forex exciting. If you have $100 then you can command a $100000 using a leverage of 1:1000. But we should be careful in using these leverage because it can benefit as well as harm us. although high leverage can bring high profits it can equally bring big losses. So it is advisable especially for the forex aspirants who have low balance / equity to use low leverages.
    Ham logon ko apni trades me leverages ka use is tarah se karna hota hai ki hame jyada losses na ho sake. Agar ham log careful rehte hain tab hamare liye apne losses ko control me karna aur income kamana aasan ban sakta hai. Ham logon ko apni trades me leverages kam kam se kam rakhna safe hota hai.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Account leverage is very important, it helps us as forex traders to trade with an enlarged amount of money that we don't actually have, if we trade only with the amount we invest we will make peanut nuts but that With the leverage we provide, we can double this number is up to 1000 times, in this way we can trade with 1000 more money than we have to make a profit with it and save all the benefits for ourselves. generally I would think that with $ 100 you have to use 1: 300 leverage for us to use lower leverage as a way to prevent greed and avoid risk using high leverage means you have a very skilled and experienced experience.

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade leverage is like a trade loan that has been given by a broker to their registered client. This will happen automatically when the trader opens a trade or registration time. Traders can choose the desired leverage at the registration point. The benefits of leverage are a lot for retail traders like us. Suppose you only have 1,000 USD to trade with. If you invest 1000 USD without leverage, you must have a lot of patience to make even 10 percent of the account. Maybe in a year you will make something like 20 percent when the market comes out. But when you use 100 or even 1000 leverage you make 100 to 1000 times more.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage is very important in this business because it helps you to enter the market and open your position and generate good profits, leverage is a double-edged sword and you must know how to use the benefits that benefit you.
    There are many benefits of leverage if traded properly and if it is not traded properly then it can hurt you because it can give you profit. There are many traders who use high leverage when trading and when the signal is perfect, this is how money is made using leverage

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without leverage, small traders or small investors will not be able to trade. They will be able to invest but not trade. Leverage gives us loans to trade. Suppose I'm a small trader and I want to start with $ 10 if I take 1:50 leverage then trading will be difficult for me. But if I take 1: 1000 or 1: 2000 it will be very helpful for me to get big money, but it will also be risky.
    High leverage will give us many benefits rather than low leverage. We can use Leverage 1: 1000 or 1: 500 to get more benefits and get more profits. I like to trade using high leverage because high leverage gives me more margin to trade. If I trade using low leverage, then I will need more margins to trade with a small lotsize

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 199 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)