+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 199 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: What are Leverage benefits in forex?

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The leverage is very much helpful for those traders asa who do not have much money to trade . But i think new trader should not take more leverages . The more you take leverage the more you risk increase . think it will be good if trader take 1:200 leverages !! bhai ji forex me agar aap shuru me aate hai to aapko low leverage se he ess business ka start karna hoga kyunki essi se aap forex me control karke trading sikh sakenge,agar aap bilkul bhi ess business me nahi kuch jaante hai to aap yaha kuch nahi kar sakte..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to optima For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-11)

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that we can send order more than that we can make while not using laverage. Yes, it' increased as the risk, but also increase our oportunity. Because as a lowers as an leverage means we need to invest more money. but there exist the risk of trading high lot orders with higher leverage thus leading to margin call. So we should take care of this and follow great as a money management !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sodar For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-11)

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is depends on the traders experience and skill of trading. The more experience trader can use more leverage facility but for the new trader I think low leverage would be good. Leverage can be good but sometimes it could kill your account too. So we should understand the leverage before using it properly. i advise you to all beginners and newbie that don't use maximum leverage in small amount of account high leverage always kill you leverage is the killer so remember to use reasonable leverage greedy always .but you follow good trading plan with a rock solid MM then leverage is like a blessing.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mangkarni For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-11)

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage means buying capacity. If you deposit $100 and your leverage is 1:1000, your buying capacity increase and it is $100000. High leverage is high profitable and also heavy loss. So if you trade in high leverage then it is important to concentrate on your good money management and good experience. So more practice make you perfect. leverage is term in forex trading.it is like a loan that you can take against your capital.if you do profit big leverage will boost that profit.but if you loss you may loss it all because of big leverage.so trade carefully

8. The Following User Says Thank You to seblak For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-11)

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leverage apko facility provide kerta kerta hai k ager ap k pass low investment hai tu aap big trades ker saktay ho using leverage. for example ager ap k pass 1 $ hai aur aap iss ko invest karien tu aap without leverage iss se kuch nahi ker saktay . mgr jab aap ka broker for example 1:1000 ki leverage deta hai tu aap 1$ se 1000 $ tak ki trading ker saktay ho

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bahar For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-11)

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because it makes me easy to count the margin that i need in strategy that i used after all One of the hallmarks of forex trading is leverage as I can say that we really need to think carefully what leverage we are going to use after all leverage is required for safe margin but people says that then I prefare leverage 1:1000 if i can get it then For capital lower than 1000$ we can use high leverage but that should not be more than 1:500

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that Leverage is both one of the biggest advantages and disadvantages in the Forex. Depending on the broker you�re really so using, leverages can be up to 200:1 or even 400:1. A 400:1 leverages as means that you can traded as an up to 400 times the money you have on your account. So, for each $1000 you have on your accounts, you can trade up to $400.000. when you�re right about a trade, leverage really pays off. No other markets in the world offers so much leverages, and that�s why Forex has been attracting many traders !!

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trader needs one unit of currency control
    If you bought one lot of small currency pair EUR / USD, you'll increase your account equity or fall by $ 1 for each point in the movement. If you buy one standard lot, you'll increase your account or fall by $ 10 for each point of the price movement. Example 1, in the case of increasing the EUR / U.S. dollar by 10 points (10 � 1 dollars) from 1.5000 to 1.5010 with a lot of small units, it means an increase of $ 10. Example 2, in the case of increasing the EUR / U.S. dollar by 10 points (10 � 10 dollars) from 1.5000 to 1.5010 with a lot of standard modules, this means an increase of $ 100

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading me leverage ka bohat benefit hai starting me hum means new traders low leverage like 1:100 se 1:600 tak leverage rakh ker trading kere to un ko loss agar hoga to kam hoga or jab humare pass experience acha hoga or capital b big hoga tab hum high leverage se trading kerte hain to hum ko huge profits hongey high leverage ki waja se.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not like to take more leverage on my trading and i believe using less leverage is best idea to make profit by saving my account rather than 1000 is still a leverage that a trader can tap its advantages and use but Traders with big capital can go for small leverage but use big lev till If we trade with this we can minimize our risk as if the advatage of taking high or low leverage is also depend on your lot size which is realted to money management

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 199 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)