+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 355 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: From Where i start Trading?

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    investing in forex market is the best now a days as it has huge profit making ability. but before investing you have to learn and practice in demo account. MT4 platform is the best in my case and as an Indian Instaforex will be best for you as deposit and withdrawal are very easy from Instaforex and it is the best forex broker in Asia. after gathering experience in demo account you should try with a very little investment first in real trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,753 Times in 2,958 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Today market analysis
    You will earn more money if you will follow my views,because I have posted this after checking the previous routine oaf daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly. some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences , believe on your own strategy.
    This is very risky investment. According to my limited knowledge the investors should wait and see the every aspects of the market. The investor checks the actual worth of the stock in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dildar605 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree. Opening a cent account would be a fantastic idea because you will get an opportunity to trade on a real account with real funds but because you will be trading with a very small sum your losses will not hurt you that much. It’s a good opportunity to get hands-on experience with live trading without risking much.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well after spending some time on demo account having basic forex trading knowledge one should open a cents account with a trusted broker and trade some time with low leverage develop a profit strategy and gain experience when go t enough confidence then only start with real account. the best way to understand what these market is all about is to understand that you can trade forex without having much of international trading effects you really have to be good in analysing these market you cannot have anyother thing in trading and have no in thse market

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually right now you are going to trade with one of the best broker which is instaforex.and we will be able to trade live with the bonus will be given to us.and all of the meta-traders work same l mean they are the same program only the name will change depend on the broker.so the meta-trader is not the one will let us to earn but our system and strategy can help only. you can start from demo account and you should train enough period during this period try the strategy and create the new one but before these you should know the basic of forex through the books

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    True, sadly not everyone has the patience to practice. I can't say with any certainty if someone would make the blunder of trading on a live account right from the very beginning but people do tend to start using a live account relatively sooner than they should and end up losing their funds.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to start trading in forex, you must be train in demo account first. It was very important steps. Do not think demo account is not necessary, because many trader fail become trader just they are rush to make deposit in live account. Many of us want to success in forex, but most of them do not want to get the process. Just want to get the final. It was very disapointed i think. Success trader need hard and long process.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The beginner can start trading with a demo account to learn to use, and they can try different strategies they will use in the real account. train the ability to trading on a demo account is not at risk, and we can do the improvisation of the strategies that we use. i think you need learn about Forex trading First and after then you can trade using demo trading account its the main way to practice all rules about Forex Trading i hope after some months you are become a good trader then you can do real trading.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't think too far, bro. You can start trading from this forum because in this forum you earn knowledge and bonus as your trading capital. Maybe the bonus is small amount but i think it is good enough to start trading with real account. Hope you can understand what i mean. the best forex brokers is depending to your strategy system you chose and money management ... there are lot of source to learn forex and the best one on internet .

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should not go fast in forex and should not open the trades if we do not know the good trend in the market because we know that this is the difficult market and we may lose all the money in this difficult market very quickly I am too a beginner, I use the metatrader 4 of instaforex it is good platform to trade. I open a demo account with this platform and I am learning. I choose the instaforex company like a broker, it is safe and honest company and also it is very famous and you can get your credit card from this company

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 355 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)