+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 355 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 3550

Thread: From Where i start Trading?

Senior Member tanu003 is on a distinguished road tanu003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 terminal is the best for new traders, and learn about the forex trading basic principle and rules. Should know the function of mt4 terminal tools and uses of it. Practice in demo account properly and get the experience thoroughly about the currency trading. Prepare proper planning and strategy before entering in trading.
    IF YOU LIKE MY POST :: DO NOT FORGET GIVE THANKS;;;;

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai hum log trading ki shuruwat ek badiya website se kar sakte hai, jaha ek ek cheez karke sab kuch explain kiya gaya ho bhai, agar aisi website par humare ko sikhne ko milta hai to usse bahut hi kuch sikh payenge bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member mukas is an unknown quantity at this point mukas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear I consider that in forex trading they are so many forex plateform of forex trading so we knowledge and experience we start a good trading but any time we start trading with smal investment and low risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saaab ji es kam mai pehle hume pc chahe aa fer app ke pass acha internet hona chahi aa fer app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai es kam mai jab marji start kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saaab ji forex ek best and worldwide bussiness hai hum es kam mai achi earning kar sakte hai ba saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes in forex i actually think there are steps that must be done by the traders before they decide to trade in the forex market and for me a trader has the right to trade the way they have to learn and master the basics and a good way to trade in the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned junaidkhan121 is an unknown quantity at this point junaidkhan121's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar aap new ho ya aap ko showq howa hei trading kerny ka sub saay ap ko insta forex say platfom download kerna chahiya us k baad demo pay account bana na chahiya videos dekhni chahiya forex k mutalik jb basic chezain saekh jae to foram pay posting kerni chahiya investment banana chahiya us k baad ya to kisi saay signals lo ya to trading sekho or trading shuru.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear actually I can say that start practicing with demo accounts to know the every terms of the trading platform ,where you are going for real account trading. dont forget to study hard, learn the market well with the good analysis. if we know how to place the right trades then we will be happy from the well tradings.

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we have to start trading with the proper knowledge and skill and we know that without learning we can not understand the market trend at all, we know that trade with proper knowledge means trade with discipline and experiences, we can use the MT4 at the beginning and also we can invest as much money as we can afford to lose.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well to me i personally think to start trading forex, we need good knowledge about forex trading, it is important to start with the process of learning to gain knowledge. then we can begin to trade in a demo account. through demo account because you will learn about forex trading conditions, try demo fot three month, improve your result and with 100 USD we will open real account.

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well actually to me I think we can start trading in demo account , try to find good trading strategy and good money management in forex market , because it will help us when we trade in real account and we can make profit consistenly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 355 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)