+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 355 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 325 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 3550

Thread: From Where i start Trading?

Senior Member rajkumar1991 is an unknown quantity at this point rajkumar1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading theek se karenge to bahut hi acha se kar lenge iske jaisa maine koi bhi bussiness ko ache se kaam karna chahiy jitna acha se kaam karenge utna hi best hoga ye bussiness bahut hi easy hai aur bahut hi kathin hai .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kanta11 is an unknown quantity at this point kanta11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many trading platform and forex broker . You can trade with instaforex i think it is a good broker . But for start trading you need to learn and practice more and more . You need to develop your skill . When you are skillful then invest money . Trader with less risk and a proper trading plane and money management . Then you can make profit .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wrooney007 is an unknown quantity at this point wrooney007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well from the start we should use the demo account. IT is really the best platform to learn the forex trading. And i think MT4 is a comprehensive platform in the real account. It is the best may be i am saying that because i am used that but most of the people will say the same thing. But before all this demo account practice is really necessary.

Member monirstd is an unknown quantity at this point monirstd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am talking regarding is a web ability forex platform wherever you'll benefit of your mercantilism skills and create cash by competitive others traders within the monetary market. the best yield on the function investment win. it's a awfully nice one- ensure to open a trail account initial to apply.

Banned Ahs is an unknown quantity at this point Ahs's Avatar
    Thanks
    yai ap py depend karta hai ky ap kis kisam ki trading pasand karty ho baz logon ko 4 decimal trading py kam karna comfortable lagta hai baz ko 5 decimal py isi lihaz sy wo company chose karty hain aur Meta trader 4 best hai analysis ky lia aur yahi mostly pori dunya ma use hota hai

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo account is one of the learning account which you have to use for trading in the forex market so that you can learn without any investment and it will help you while trading on the real account to make real profits.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Member Unbreakable is an unknown quantity at this point Unbreakable's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mutivo View Post
    you always start with a demo account and if it works for you then you are good to go but if you are lost make sure that there is a way that you will be able to understand the lose and be vigilant about it
    demo account say hi start lena hota hai agar hummay acha earn karna ho tou kyun kay demo account hi best hai learning k liye

Banned khari1 is an unknown quantity at this point khari1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    Here i start a new discuss about From where i start my trading
    their are many question in mind
    which investment best
    which company best for investment
    which meta trader is best for analytic trading
    ect
    my dear friend new bie k lye demo to must hy agar ap new ho our trading karna chaty ho to ap ak lye demo pay practice karna must hy q k real pay experience k baghair trade karna mushkil ho jata hy is lye pahli ap demo pay account bnain is k baad real ka soochain

Banned mutivo is on a distinguished road mutivo's Avatar
    Thanks
    you always start with a demo account and if it works for you then you are good to go but if you are lost make sure that there is a way that you will be able to understand the lose and be vigilant about it

Member wisnupra is an unknown quantity at this point wisnupra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    Here i start a new discuss about From where i start my trading
    their are many question in mind
    which investment best
    which company best for investment
    which meta trader is best for analytic trading
    ect
    The beginner should use the strategy in the demo to know its working process. Using directly the strategy in the real account, may be harmful for the new traders. So, if they find they strategy works best on the demo, they should apply it further in the real. , any strategy you have as a beginner, be sure to practice hard and test it on demo account because after a couple of wins it seems you are the master in trading but in the long run you will lose, so practice on demo and gain experience before going live.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 355 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 325 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)