+ Reply to Thread
Page 246 of 355 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 296 346 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 3550

Thread: From Where i start Trading?

Banned puzzlefx is an unknown quantity at this point puzzlefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best way before you trade is to choose the type of trading you want to do namely impatience and doubts we tend to take the wrong trades after all t can be successful in a demo account can start trading on real account, certainly do not do open without any analysis, and prior to the transaction, at least we have to prepare the analysis, whether it tehnical or fundamental, and in addition we also have to pay attention to our own psychology.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shuaib789 is an unknown quantity at this point shuaib789's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me new bie k lye ye advice deta ho k wo phly demo account me work kre or practice bnaye good phr insta account me trad kre or bonus hasil kre or is me knowlegd honi zarori hai treading k lye.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxcombie is an unknown quantity at this point fxcombie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my experience, I realise that putting stop loss and target profit is very important that a nwbie saharusnya learn all about this so that any later trading to trading on real account will always be able to get the benefits they want that there are two major things greed and fear if someone is aware of these he/she will be success in Forex business only I'm with you in everything I said in this instance can not be subject to Beginner trader to start trading.

Senior Member shahid999 is an unknown quantity at this point shahid999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading humen pehle demo account par karni chahiye jab hum isko thek tareqe se samagh jayen isk baad humen kisi bare broker se rabta karna chahiye aur pehli dafa chote se chota account banana chahiye

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sab sai pehlay ap ko trade mai demo account use karna chaay aur sath mai babaypips join karni chyay kio k baby pips sai sath ap kafi kuch sekhty hain aur specilly newbie k leyay wo site acaha hai aur saht sath trade bhea karay jab ap ko lagay ab ap qabil hain real account k leyay then ap real accoutn start kar lain....

Banned yellowcap360 is an unknown quantity at this point yellowcap360's Avatar
    Thanks
    the broker and trade some time with low leverage develop a profitable strategy and gain experience when got enough confidence then oly strat with real account instaforex in mt4 and it is always best to trade with.

Member abidhanif is an unknown quantity at this point abidhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    janab dekhain jahan tak mujhe lagta hai ap kay liye sab se behtar hai kay ap just forex trading karain our ap zahir si baat hia shuroo main new trader hongay to ap ko janab bohat kam invest karni hogi ta kay ap ko bohat kam loss ho ap new hongay to ap ko loss honay kay chancess kafi honay

Banned zaya is an unknown quantity at this point zaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is ma ham uske bad jab usse lage ki usse smajh me aa gaya hai tab usse real account me 50$ se shuru karna chahiyr aur 10 cent per pip ki trading karni chahiy aur stop lsos aur take profit bhi lagana chahaiye rah ta ha.

Banned jsmnr7010 is an unknown quantity at this point jsmnr7010's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear mere khayal me aap forex trading start karne se pehle forex k demo account pe practice or karoo forex ka experience hasil karoo or forex k rules ko samjho or forex k baaray me knowlage hasil karoo tab he aap successfull reh sakte hoo.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading should always be done once we have gathered good knowledge regarding the forex market. Thus, the traders should always make sure that they implement their knowledge in developing a good trading system which can bring them consistent profits on long run.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 246 of 355 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 296 346 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)