+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 355 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: From Where i start Trading?

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    open a demo account and start with it before you start trading on the real account. practice with demo account and gain some experience and after some time you will be good to manage a real account and make good out of it. knowledge intact to be important for everybody who start learning forex business, because knowledge of the whole will form the right mindset about forex. many novice traders make mistakes in the learning process so that they have the wrong mindset about forex, and the effect they also trade forex with many harmful errors.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,205 Times in 3,384 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia dekho forex 1 acha businesshia but me apko batado ke apko minimum 500$ se to starr krna lazmi hai agar 500$ ni hai to ap minimum 300$ tk to rakho ya forum par hi comment tart krdo :P but isse kam investment loss hi hoga and instaforex best broker hn bonus ke lie to aur bhi best broker hai don't start with yor real money try the dema first and use insta forex bonus that you earn from this forum . see the youtube videos or get the help of a more experienced trader 100$ is good to start with and learn to analyse for yourself
    Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think earlier than treading thoughts that foreign exchange treading is a very volatile place. To open a demo account you could start treading. After that you need to take a look at and advantage understanding approximately forex treading to be a a success trader. Being a successful trader you have to begin actual treading on foreign exchange. forex ke business me trader ko trading karne ke liye mehnat shuru se he karna chahiye,trader esme ess forum se learn kar sakta hai aur esme he trader ko apna jada se jada time dena chahiye,trader agar sabb tool ka use samjhenga tabhi wo esme kaam kar sakenga..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to firaunt For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-18)

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia dekho forex 1 acha businesshia but me apko batado ke apko minimum 500$ se to starr krna lazmi hai agar 500$ ni hai to ap minimum 300$ tk to rakho ya forum par hi comment tart krdo :P but isse kam investment loss hi hoga and instaforex best broker hn bonus ke lie to aur bhi best broker hai don't start with yor real money try the dema first and use insta forex bonus that you earn from this forum . see the youtube videos or get the help of a more experienced trader 100$ is good to start with and learn to analyse for yourself

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hosyah For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-18), nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2)

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai invest karne ke liye mai to apko instaforex ka naah sugget karunga kyunki ye bahut acha broker hai aur fir app apni trading start kar sakte hai lekin trading start karse pehle demo account mai practice karna na bhuliye ye bahut jaroori hai har trader ke liye isase knowledge badhta hai apka Hello my freind in forex trading the greatest tool will be indicator, It will be very useful for traders to trade in a right path. In indicator there are many types ,Each types will help some way for that we must know every indicator.The first indicator you can learn, to learn technical analysis, and also learn money management calculations

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to utama For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-18), nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kuch mahino tak demo account me trading karni chahaiey aur sath hi sath ebooks se ya websites se forex samjhna chahiye..uske bad jab usse lage ki usse smajh me aa gaya hai tab usse real account me 50$ se shuru karna chahiyr When you withdraw profits from here, you don not need to take extra tension here. Because they are very sensitive. I dont think that server is a big matter forums sa trading start kar laity hay tu sab sa zaida acha rah sakta hay kyu k es sa hamay seekhna asaan hota hay , wo alag baat hay k jahan hamay mihnat kuch zaida karna pary gi lakin es sa seekhna hamary liyay asaan ho jata hay .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to paulis For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-18)

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best place to start your forex trading career is forum, this enable you acquire a lot of information you need to be profitable in the market and also you will be able to earn bonus for post which will make it very easy for you to start trading in the market in no time with bonus fund and with this you could even make real money if you are profitable. firstly we need to learn forex trading. because learning is the key to become success in forex. without learning well it is not possible to become success in forex. before start live forex trading we should practice in forex demo trading account to know the basic.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hogaman For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-18)

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trader must make decisions about many issues relating to forex before investing. The best investment is the eurusd in my opinion and the best company is instaforex. I think other investors should share in this post their opinions to choose the best investment options in the short and long term. for beginner in the trading the 1st thing is that he opeb the demo account and the 2nd thing is what which is necessary for the beginner mean the 2nd tip which give help in moving forward in trading and earn money properly,or the forex trading depend on the luck.because i am now junior member and i did,nt and i have no proper idea. so its will be better if some another tips is given to me.i shall be very thank full.i will be waiting for your replying

14. The Following User Says Thank You to seblak For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-18)

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mai aap ko chaahiye kay aap is mai trading ko start kia kro aap ko chahiye kay aap is mai trade kr kay khoob earn kro aap is mai trading har waqt kia kro q kay agr aap is mai trade kro gay to aap ko is mai bohot zyada faida hoga forex trading mai start krnay kay baad aap acha earn bhi kr sktay ho there is no doubt that the big investment is very important in the forex market. but first you are get the complete knowledge and experience. because knowledge and experience are key to success. so that you are earn the money regular.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to baper For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-18)

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have at least learn and have understand this trade you should start with more than 100$ at first and choose a very good broker to trade, there are a lot of good brokers out there you should search the Internet, instaforex I think will also be a very good broker you can invest your money with. Minimum amount for investment is 500 with each trade lot size 0.01. You research about good broker but chek one thing first money widrawal and deposit. Which I think insta forex is best. You can use mt4 for analysis because every tool is available inside mt4. You also use web terminal for advance pattern analysis.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to aladinfx For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 355 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)