+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Decompile from .exr to mql4

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    EA ko better way se prhna k ly zaror he k learning hasil ki jay is k bre main,magar dosro ko copy kr k nahi learning hasil krni chy EA ki,EA ki waja se kafi achi earning hasil ki ja skte he.Ea k ly Planing bohat zarori hoti he or ache trqe se kren se hi is ki smj atti he.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned 0007 is a jewel in the rough 0007 is a jewel in the rough 0007 is a jewel in the rough 0007's Avatar
    Thanks
    मैं हमेशा मानता हूं कि अच्छी तरह से तैयार लोगों को अधिक संभावना है; यह हमेशा मुद्रा व्यापार में सच है। कुछ विदेशी मुद्रा शुरुआती विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार के उतार-चढ़ाव का फायदा उठाकर पैसा बनाने के लिए उत्सुक हैं ... और इस तरह के उत्साह के साथ, वे गलतियां करते हैं: पर्याप्त तैयारी के बिना व्यापार में उतरना !!! और नौसिखिए व्यापारियों द्वारा की गई सामान्य गलतियों में से एक अति आत्मविश्वास और कई सौदे हैं। यह निश्चित रूप से खाते के लिए बुरा होगा, बहुत अधिक आत्मविश्वास व्यापारियों को स्टॉप लॉस का उपयोग नहीं करने देगा। जबकि बहुत से लेनदेन कॉल मार्जिन को गति देंगे। इन दोनों से बचा जाना चाहिए, खासकर नए व्यापारियों के लिए।

हम इसे तभी खत्म कर सकते हैं जब हम अपना अनुभव साझा करेंगे। इस मुद्दे का समाधान या विस्तार। हम इसे प्रतिध्वनित करने के लिए अधिक डेटा की आवश्यकता के कारण jsut से लाभ नहीं उठा सकते क्योंकि यह अनियमितता के साथ इतना वास्तविक है। कीट भट बेनिफिट मिल्टा है। और विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में नौसिखिया ज्ञान और आक्रामक व्यापारिक मानसिकता की कमी के कारण अपनी पूंजी खो देते हैं, प्रत्येक शुरुआती व्यापारी को बाजार पढ़ने के पूर्वानुमान के बारे में कुछ अनुभव प्राप्त करने और डेमो खाते में इसका उपयोग करने के लिए एक डेमो खाता खोलना चाहिए, व्यापार करते समय धन प्रबंधन से बचने जैसी गलतियां। और विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारियों के लिए लालच से बचना बहुत मददगार है

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    yes learing trading sa phelay karni chayea jab tak hum ko forex ma achi trah learn nahi ho gaya to hum
    tarde ma loos ma ja sakte ha . kyon k ja bohat risky ha is laye is ko smj kar karna chayea.tab he hum
    forex kar sakte ha.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-15), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member duaa khan is on a distinguished road duaa khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here no one can decompile it for u see on net may b some software help u coz all websites that allow us to decompile demands some fee can u pay some fee . one more way for u to genrate this with a forex genter as a new ea it is easy tu use and undrstand

6. The Following User Says Thank You to duaa khan For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-15)

Member fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesheena View Post
    can nay one decompile these .exe files to mql4 files plz

thank u so much in advance
    you haven't however attach the files you wish to convert on your private post. 1st of all, you must aware that not all. ex4 files can possibly be converted into. mq4 files employing a decompiler. its depends inside the complexity as to actually the coding itself. when the coders happen to coded their. ex4 files within the method to protest it away from being decompiled to cover up their raw coding then nothing you can perform to convert the files to. mq4 files.
    Be a Simple Trader | My Blogs | Android Device Manager

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fuadyp For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-15)

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes brother decompile's program which is change file format from ex4 becomes mql and i am nuts over but i have found place to do download free and i also looking for that program for my training and add my science about Forex trading market....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to razia86 For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-15)

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes,i think decompile's program which is change file format from ex4 becomes mql and i am nuts over but I have found place to do download free and i also looking for that program for my training and add my science about forex trading market...its my opinion

12. The Following User Says Thank You to razia86 For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-15)

Banned beamsteam is on a distinguished road beamsteam's Avatar
    Thanks
    EA ko better way se prhna k ly zaror he k learning hasil ki jay is k bre main,magar dosro ko copy kr k nahi learning hasil krni chy EA ki,EA ki waja se kafi achi earning hasil ki ja skte he.Ea k ly Planing bohat zarori hoti he or ache trqe se kren se hi is ki smj atti he.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to beamsteam For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-15)

Senior Member girl on fire is on a distinguished road girl on fire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think better way for you is learn to make your own EA, not cracking other people masterpiece. there is some level locking ea even you have decompiler we can't crack it. learn to read the idea of strategy than you make that ea, it is good way for our self. thanks

16. The Following User Says Thank You to girl on fire For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-15)

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesheena View Post
    can nay one decompile these .exe files to mql4 files plz

thank u so much in advance

You have not yet attach the files you want to convert on your post. First of all, you should aware that not all .ex4 files can be converted into .mq4 files using a decompiler. It's depends on the complexity of the coding itself. If the coders happen to coded their .ex4 files in a way to protest it from being decompiled to hide their raw coding then nothing you can do to convert the files to .mq4 files.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

18. The Following User Says Thank You to dan.blanchot For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast