+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 90 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 ... LastLast

Thread: Professional Forex Trading Strategies.

Senior Member sulotion is an unknown quantity at this point sulotion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we tend to will examine both the general level of prices for many days .... Will set the map to make sure our service to find out what is the last example ... I feel it will allow all. From now on I use the tool. ... It is really great to see the advanced Forex trading strategy of your own.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    can you show me your trading record so i can verify this method as good method for me , but if you are only talking about teories it is easy even child is can do it ,but if you proove your speak it will be something other for you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Niqqo is an unknown quantity at this point Niqqo's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are people who trade for money and they are able to make the best of the best nes of a good trade. people have made a lot of good money.

Senior Member baned tak hajar is on a distinguished road baned tak hajar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will try to use this trading technique, this is a good strategy and I hope this strategy will work to me. hoping one day I can become a professional trader so from now on I shall try to learn from the masterr
    hahahahha

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not victimized to with bar charts. I'd suchlike to canvas candlesticks charts only. Its easier to me and widely misused for its individuality. I comic I'll analyse any psychotherapy supported on this typewrite of charts.

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not victimized to with bar charts. I'd like to ensue candlesticks charts exclusive. Its easier to me and widely utilized for its individuality. I trust I'll play any psychotherapy supported on this type of charts.

Member margono is an unknown quantity at this point margono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waqasashraf17 View Post
    ma sirf canndalstick chart istamal karta hu.ya buhat acha method hai prices k action ko samjhnay k liyay.indicator meri strategy k mutabik achay ni rahtay .ma sirf or sirf candal stick use karta ho.ya buhat acha method hai.
    professional setrategi setrategi it is obtained from a variety of ways either using setrategi that can be used as a professional setrategi. and I've learned

Banned rofiq is an unknown quantity at this point rofiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    seen from the title treadnya very fun and very interesting even though it took extra lessons adan late but not hurt to learn more closely, helped to continue listening and please sir

Senior Member sheryraj is an unknown quantity at this point sheryraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by clickme View Post
    Yes, to be professional or a good trader, must know some basic rules and experience of trading, for that issue money management is important factor, which can control your risk and care for you to make a big profit. using correct formula and strong strategy can make traders expert.
    bro i am not a profession yet butt i have my own strategies for the trading butt i think the profession can know this well and thy must have a good stratgies for trading and thy can got much profit with out any condition

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    nice sharing brother ....
    look in multiple timeframes is a must to ensure price direction prediction ...
    I often use this method, but I also still frequent loss with this method ...
    but i believe the practice make perfect ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 90 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)