+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Should we avoid trading when bulls and bears are neck to neck?

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think this is right in the forex market that we should avoid the forex market if the bulls and bears are neck to neck because then the confidence of opening any trade which is then give the visible success

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asadz is an unknown quantity at this point asadz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think traders should know how the market moves in such conditions he should be able to trade well in all market conditions whether ranging or trending it is not a must to trade on all conditions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Gatu is on a distinguished road Gatu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes trade a demo account and make sure that you are able to understand how it happens. its a great way people make money. alway sread first and make sure that you know what might get you

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    when we did not get clear idea about the price movement it is better to wait for the next signal. here we can go for other pair if we have experience on this pair or we can trade small lot in current pair. i my view it is better to stay calm than giving loss. if we trade in such situation we may done some profit but their is equal chance to get loss also. so waiting is the best policy here and getting the news or making close analysis will help to make right decision.

Member dalymchala is on a distinguished road dalymchala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Iam new in forex, can you please explain to me what are bools and bears ? Thanks

Member dhfanbxwa is an unknown quantity at this point dhfanbxwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that at the markets the bears and the bulls typically approached I started getting ready to analyzed whether the movement is fixed what if it is not fixed yet or still in doubt better not do firstly orders !

Senior Member indianzfx is an unknown quantity at this point indianzfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I expect that It depend on the traders trading styles,and i conceive that the discernment is real important for the trading,and If the dealer identify the greet and the perfect trends then traders use that tendency for the trading !!

Member oounabbwa is an unknown quantity at this point oounabbwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe that we shouldn't avoid them, this is amazingly smart chance. we only keep and watched theirs actions, in case the result regarding to'>is going to return, we prepare for yours actions, either its shopping for or selling. or we could set a trap through the use of pending order on top of and below the cuurent price, thus in cased the result is finally out, our trap would triggered really !

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I also think that we must avoid trading when we don't get any clear trend in market i.e., when bullish and bearish market are neck to neck.We must trade either when we get a bullish or bearish market.I never trade in such situation.

Senior Member win is on a distinguished road win's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should no trade when you think that the market is not stable and is not suitabllr for trading . Dont take too many chances and risk in your trading keep patience for the stable market and then enter in your trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open