+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Should we avoid trading when bulls and bears are neck to neck?

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, we shouldn't avoid them, this is an extraordinarily intelligent opportunity. we only store and monitor their actions, if results related to '> will return, we prepare your actions, whether for shopping or selling. or we can set a trap through the use of pending orders above and below the cuurent price, so that if the results finally come out, our trap will be triggered. and I think we don't need to avoid large movements in the forex market, as long as we have to learn to analyze market movements better. however, because in forex trading, we will benefit from great movements in the forex market. so in my opinion we don't need to avoid it, we just need to learn more to analyze this movement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bibit For This Useful Post:

Arain12 (2020-11-08), Hamza12 (2020-11-08), raheel001 (2020-11-08)

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's better to stay away from the market when bears and bulls neck to neck because there are wild swings and the market is very volatile and secondly a lot of money I can make and lose too so it is better to stay away from the market under such a situation. and the period when the bull and bear neck to neck is called the consolidation period! the market can go in any direction from this level. so I think it's very risky to place an order during this market consolidation / sideway period. after the end of this period the market will move in bullish or bearish mode. so order only after the trend starts, not during the sideway period.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to musuh For This Useful Post:

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes we have to avoid inappropriate markets, and we think in bad markets, because I think there are times when we can't focus on analyzing markets and find it difficult to analyze, so we can pause and make transactions. and I'm not too sure about the very correct answer to your question here in forex trading. But I know very well that the main way we can succeed in forex is to apply what works for us. If the bull and bear strategy is successful, then go ahead and use it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to changi For This Useful Post:

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every time it is half the truth and tends to struggle i quickly believe it is the best time for you to hair and you will be very well as well as simple pips. The time has come when only doing the actual industry due to limited time all arrives from your market. and there is no need to avoid trading when there is a trend movement, it can be bullish or bearish, because with good analysis it is possible to take advantage of bearish and bullish conditions. In addition, if there is good money management and good risk management then it is not possible to suffer more losses than we can take.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diantara For This Useful Post:

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on the type of trader you are aggressive or conservative weather, an aggressive trader will be a good reason to enter the trade even when the market direction is not clear and I think it depends on the trading strategy you use, because there are indeed many strategies that take advantage of profits and the profit. because in my opinion it depends on your trading strategy. obviously you must fully understand the risks of the trading strategy that you are using, so you have a way to minimize the likelihood that you will experience a loss in trading, because that is a very important thing.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to optima For This Useful Post:

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with good analysis, we don't need to avoid it all. better confidence in our trading system.
    so it all depends on the trading system that we use. and when bears and bulls are neck to neck, then most of the time the market ranges. this is not a bad scenario, you just need to apply some tactics to reach the limits rather than driving a trend that isn't there.
    send regards for success

12. The Following User Says Thank You to namruk For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-08)

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That depends on the trader's trading style. I think trends are very important for trading. If a trader identifies a good and perfect trend, then the trader uses that trend to trade. But I think if a trader does not identify a trend then trading should wait. and Maybe that's not important, my devil. For me, when the market goes up and down neck to neck, I can use scaplping trading. This strategy can help traders to get big profits. I think we should remove the opportunity to make money on forex

14. The Following User Says Thank You to astrajingga For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-08)

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be able to see the market movement well, we should use it to learn about forex well, because with good learning we can learn forex well and will definitely get good results. and if you want to be able to trade well of course we also have to learn forex well and try to understand forex well, so I'm sure we will have good trading skills.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to damage For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-08)

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that it depends on the trader's trading style, and I think trends are very important for trading, and if the trader identifies the greeat and trend is perfect then the trader uses that trend to trade !! and Not in my opinion we have to wait for the right time in that situation because we can trade at that time but the profit will be low. Professional traders can tell or show us some of the better trading styles for these types of market situations. Hopefully professional traders will soon answer in this topic.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to badrita For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-08), Unregistered (1)

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope bro says agree, hun kay humaya aysa nahi because chiya bro may the app kay sath hun you're right. and you can trade, there are no restrictions in trading. If you have a way to start trading in the market then why not, do it. And after that when you have a break-out, you can also trade on that break-out using any break-out strategy.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to gagap For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open