+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 274 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 2737

Thread: 200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by frozz View Post
    It's bad strategy to set SL in 200 **** and TP only 10 ****, if we made it as ratio so ratio for SL and TP is 20:1.
    So far, as I know good ratio is 1:1 or 1:2 or 2:1 for SL : TP so if you placed SL and TP in ratio 20:1 then it is
    high risk but low return.
    Well every one has their own calculations as per me the longer the stop loss lower the chances of losing though we loose big if we lose at all. It also depend on the instrument you are trading in that what should be good stop loss, for e.g. lower stop loss in gold is not worth due to high volatility even though trend is intact.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been coming across many traders with such strategy and I feel it might be a good strategy but before I trade with this strategy in real account I want to practice in demo account first and see the results and then shift to real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now you are talking. When yot are just trading you stand gaing a lot with small moves and compounding. The best way you can reach to great heights then you should compound weekly,the amount you get then keep it for three months. These is the greatest way you will be in these market is the small **** steps you make. These is a good desition. Try to use a leverage of 1:25. Good luck.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main to is ko inthai ahmqana trade kahoon ga because 200pips tak down jana bohat hi mushkil hai or currencies main 10pips upward bhi asan nahi so ager aap ka capital small hai to chances bohat roshan hain keh aap ka account nil ho jay.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe ye strategy thik nahi lagti kyunki me kabhi bhi stop loss kisi fix value pe set nahi karta..me hamehsa stop loss market ke support aur resistance ke hisab se hi set krta hon
    me ye tarika kafi time se follow kar raha hon aur mujhe isse kafi fayda bhi hua hai..traders ko aise hi set karna chahiye stop loss aur take profit

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    With such a strategy it means that you will need to take 20 winning trades for any lost trade. It will be better not to put any stop loss in your trading account so that you will be trading with a no stop loss strategy.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    200 pips Sl and 10 pips for TP is very dangerous strategy my advice to all traders lease don't use such strategy otherwise you fall in into big issue..its like committing suicide..because if one trade go against your prediction you will loss all money so its better to set SL around 20 pips and TP may be 15 pips. that's quite better strategy in spite of your such risky strategy...
    because maine khud aisi strateg karke loss khaya toh ye meri advice newbies or old trader ke liye.don't follow it.
    this may be profitable. its depend on trading that where you are going trade.
    like if open trade at oversold and overbought level opposite trade then there is less chance to hit our stop loss level.
    beside this, we also focus on news also if using this kind of strategy.

Junior Member maliknas is on a distinguished road maliknas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Having this type of stop loss and take profit is the best one. Most of the time the price comes back after 50 to 60 pips so in 200 pips stop loss there is very less danger of hitting it but 10 pips take profit has more chances to hit, so I think it is a good strategy.

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    200 pips Sl and 10 pips for TP is very dangerous strategy my advice to all traders lease don't use such strategy otherwise you fall in into big issue..its like committing suicide..because if one trade go against your prediction you will loss all money so its better to set SL around 20 pips and TP may be 15 pips. that's quite better strategy in spite of your such risky strategy...
    because maine khud aisi strateg karke loss khaya toh ye meri advice newbies or old trader ke liye.don't follow it.

Member fumina is an unknown quantity at this point fumina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's a little bit too much if you setted 200 pips of Stop Loss and you setted 10 pips of Target Profit. I prefer to make
    ratio SL and TP about 1:1 or 1:2 or 2:1. If you want to set your stop Loss about 200 pips so you should become swing traders
    and you must set TP at least 100 pips.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 274 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)