+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 274 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: 200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that it is a good approach to have loss also in mind when make a strategy. but applying this king of trading strategy is right move to make because we can check the effectiveness of the strategy and then f it is good then we should apply it in the real account =nt hoping that it pans out good It seems too risky to take SL 200 pips with 10 pips TP only. if i personally use SL with market conditions. sideway if I never use SL, I use the SL 30 pips in anticipation of high impact movements that usually make very wild. I think it shows my discipline in trading. if SL hit still another day to make up for it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It can be promising to tell somebody to moral profit as long as you will be watching the charts.200 pips stop lose it too high ranking and 1 unchained can erase your 20 wins.And you be supposed to not begin a random perception solely based on this resolved up.Or the trader can test this strategy with changed stop loose and take profit settings.The advice of the professionals is your TP hold to be by smallest amount 2 era superior than your SL.So so as to even your unchained trades will be more than your wins .You will still benefit profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think short term it is the best strategy because 200 pips stop loss is too good and too far from hitting if you are opening with proper analysis. the take profits is 10 pips so good achievable that you can win a lots of traders. main aap ko salah du ga k ager aap ko itna ziayda loss set hi krna hai toaap ager stop loss use na bhi kre to to koi farq nhi parta. 1pips profit k liye 30or40 pips loss bohat hai. 200 pips ka loss bohat ziayda hai .

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray kheyal sy stop loss lgana he nahin caheya sirf take profit lgana caheya keun k agar aap 200 pips ka stop loss lgaty hain to market 201 pips par ja kar wapis 200 pips nichy a jati hy to aap ko to 200 pips ka loss ho geya na is leay is leay main kabhe stop loss nahin lgata sirf take profit lgata hon keun k agar ham 10 pips ka take profit lgaty hain market 11 pips oupar ja kar wapis aati hy to aap ko to profit hova na.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's a pretty safe number in many cases.however, in order to be profitable so you will have to wait to take a lot of time, and can have the time of your great loss.I think with the currency pairs little changed you may be limited to a big number, but with the currency pairs have great elasticity, you should reach the small stop loss to avoid major damage. 200pips and a take profit is a 10pos and make the best for trading and make sure that the best way to trade is to have thebest trading idea and always be there and know what will happen.

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The use of stop loss is too far, no balance between reward and risk it, its normal use of reward and risk to trade is 1:2, for example, you want to get 30 pips, then the ideal stoploss is 15, if for example you are playing with take profit scalping 10 pips and stop loss 100 pips, then your efforts for 10 times the take profit will be lost once hit stoploss, then I suggest using reward and risk are wise in order to avoid a lot of loss. and can optimize your profits.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Building cash in the currency market is not an straightforward process by any means. However, due to some schooling and knowledge of the marketplace, it can become fairly straightforward to profit in the currency industry. A lot traders lead to understanding which it's the simply methods that develop the wealth. Over analyzing and over thinking can at times have an effect on the trading approaches and method.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes it is more necessary for us that we should look at the market to do the well tradings by fast way of tradings but it is not hard for those traders who know how to manage the good trades with getting fast pips like scalping so they put stop loss far away and getting money only some pips. Hehe...yup,that will be a worst decicions..but if you have a great capitals and a great skills you can set your stop loss in 200,and i thinks is back to your strategy and your equity,as long its comfort and profitable for you,so what's the problem..just continou it and be your self to reach the success!!goodluck for you guys!!

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i guess it is good and wise to analize the market with good until we can reduce the risk to get some profit, prepare ourselves with 200 pips as SL is good to sustain the floating minus and take a little profit,,but,,this is not a guarantee too,,,and also why we have to use it too big ? the problem here is at our trading forex system, and if we can increase our trading quality and with automatically we can reduce it,,make a good ratio for SL and TP

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Again, what happened if the market goes against you and never come back to breakeven. will you close it manually to me it is dangerous. Unless you know that 200 pips against you will only have minor effects on your account balance, like 1-3 % of your capital, that means for every 10 pips you gain, it will take up to 20 times to make that 1-3% back to your account. This is total poor money management, I have entered a trade like that before, and right in front of me my 80 pips sl was hit and still went further to up to 300 pips. Now you can see the danger.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 274 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)