+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 274 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2737

Thread: 200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?

Senior Member hadidbd1 is an unknown quantity at this point hadidbd1's Avatar
    Thanks
    It can be promising to tell somebody to moral profit as long as you will be watching the charts.200 pips stop lose it too high ranking and 1 unchained can erase your 20 wins.And you be supposed to not begin a random perception solely based on this resolved up.Or the trader can test this strategy with changed stop loose and take profit settings.The advice of the professionals is your TP hold to be by smallest amount 2 era superior than your SL.So so as to even your unchained trades will be more than your wins .You will still benefit profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member namikot is an unknown quantity at this point namikot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    His strategy is not danger. He setting the stoploss as far as he can to reduce the probability the stoploss hitting. I think if you using the euro usd with this strategy you can getting that pips easily . Because euro has only daily movement around 150 pips only.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Sumit is an unknown quantity at this point Sumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont thingk this is the good ratio of loss and profit atleast you should use 50-50 profit and loss ratio.By using such combination you will suffer lot of loss if any and only small profit.So its advisable to use 50-50 ratio of take profit and stop loss

Banned milon_ishurdi is an unknown quantity at this point milon_ishurdi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Build cash in the currency market is not an easy process by any means. However, due to the number of schools and knowledge of the market, it can be quite easy to gain currency in the industry. Many of the vendors that conventional methods lead to insight that wealth should be developed.

Senior Member belimbingmudfx is an unknown quantity at this point belimbingmudfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zahra View Post
    In the description of this time, you will learn about some of the techniques which you will put the stop loss. The first method is to put stop losses in the next Fibonacci level. If you are planning to enter the market at the Fibonacci 38.2% level, then you will put the stop loss level is exceeded by 50.0%. If you feel the level of 50.0% will be translucent, then you should put a stop loss level of 61.8% and so on.
    great ever. I think it unwise strategy, we can only 10 pips. for this system, you must have a very good strategy. and you should do cuts loss before it reaches the stop loss. because in order to recoup losses that only once we need to profit ten times. means to be able to get profit we have to take profit 21 times, if we had one loss,

Member bossbd is an unknown quantity at this point bossbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a good money management i think.Actually i use 20 pips take profit stop loss 80 pips.

Senior Member bigpips is an unknown quantity at this point bigpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, it's a pretty safe number in many cases.however, in order to be profitable so you will have to wait to take a lot of time, and can have the time of your great loss.I think with the currency pairs little changed you may be limited to a big number pips.

Member taimur15 is on a distinguished road taimur15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main aap ko salah du ga k ager aap ko itna ziayda loss set hi krna hai toaap ager stop loss use na bhi kre to to koi farq nhi parta. 1pips profit k liye 30or40 pips loss bohat hai. 200 pips ka loss bohat ziayda hai .

Senior Member sma786 is an unknown quantity at this point sma786's Avatar
    Thanks
    I had a great return...I sold off half for a 150pip profit....then I unfortunately ...
    didnt adjust my limit order.......and my remaining lot brought in around 125...

I did nt jump back in Overall I was happy with the results

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Having 10 pips profit target seems very much reachable and realistic but at times if we have not taken the trade at the correct position or level then there are chances that we may be holding too much of floating loss depending upon the currency pair, this floating loss may be to any extent like -100, -200 pips or so on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 274 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)