+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 274 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2737

Thread: 200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?

Banned dubain is an unknown quantity at this point dubain's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is the worst way to trade and risking 200 for stoploss I think it is better to trade with a small number of pips loss and a large number of pips of profit and we do that the market is stable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mustafain is an unknown quantity at this point mustafain's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes it always not done and we have to improve by self with the help of learnnig and it is great working with the help of learning and learn first and then try for earning .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member advance will become famous soon enough advance will become famous soon enough advance's Avatar
    Thanks
    10pips take profit and 200pips stop loss means very bad trading way.
    if you hit 20 trade take profit then make 200pips but if one trade hit stop loss then you will loos 200pips. if the trade frequency increase of the hit stop loss then you will blow the account.

Member wrooney007 is an unknown quantity at this point wrooney007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that it is a good approach to have loss also in mind when make a strategy. but applying this king of trading strategy is right move to make because we can check the effectiveness of the strategy and then f it is good then we should apply it in the real account =nt hoping that it pans out good

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere kayal ma ja theak nahi ha profat kam ha aur loos zayda ha is mato bohat zayda risk ha mere kayal ma stop
    loos bohat zayda ha ja kam hona chayea wase be mere kayal sa jab market ka trend ek taraf ko ban jayta ha to
    market us tarf ko he jayti rahti ha

Member shckap is an unknown quantity at this point shckap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The 1:20 ratio is a great for scalper in this way the price will hit the takes the profit many times but you have to looked to the bad thing too, this ways that you will get 19 win deal and 1 loss deal that make you loss all profites !!

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this strategy is not the good strategy in my point of view that you want only 10 pips but the stop loss is more big. what will you do if the market is going to hit the stop loss? its mean that you have to get then 19 successful trades of 10 pips to cover your loss.

Member sloutrtza is an unknown quantity at this point sloutrtza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say that 200 pips are good for make 10 pips profite but for this actions that we should experiences about the forex trading side and i think so this target is not so difficult it can be chase anyone it not so difficults !

Banned kuku is an unknown quantity at this point kuku's Avatar
    Thanks
    iit is very possible for traders to make sure that there is avery great game in the market and that way i know thaere will be much much to enjoy as a trader in the marketthis is the way that allthings are done.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think this strategy looking good to me but i will try this strategy on demo account..one thing which is worry to me that in this way i think trading will become boring because when 1 order not completed then you not willing to put other tade..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 274 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)