+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Edit comment after I open a position

Senior Member deden is an unknown quantity at this point deden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can be edited and you can justify your mistakes, after that comment or the reasons why you edit your comments, such as writing or any one text thus you will not be suspected by the admin, because he has good reason

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member deden is an unknown quantity at this point deden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There must be an expert opinion to solve this problem and they must have any kind of ans and the solutions.The new traders also get very much confusion in this situation.So it is regret to the seniors that they must have a solution for the newbies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Pinky will become famous soon enough Pinky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MTEBESSI View Post
    I prefer to add commentary in every position that I open the problem is when I want to change commentary or to add a commentary to a trade the field of commentary is locked.
    Is there any solution for that?
    can be edited and you can justify your mistakes, after that comment or the reasons why you edit your comments, such as writing or any one text thus you will not be suspected by the admin, because he has good reason

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yah jo hai woh expert opinion hai jo solve the problem hai aur must have any kind hai of ans and the solutions hai taka app ko aysani ho sakaya aur app aram say trading karah saktain

Junior Member kazamonsif is an unknown quantity at this point kazamonsif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There must be an expert opinion to address this problem and they need all kinds of SNA and solutions.The new merchants also get a lot of confusion in this situation.So he regrets to seniors that they must have solution for beginners.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    sory yar main to app ki baat nahi samgh saka houn k app kiya kehna chatey ho main to jab bhi koi trade oepn karta houn forex terminal main to us main bas stop loss or take profit ki he editing karta houn or to kisi kisam ki editing ka mugh ko nahi pata or na main ne kabhi ki ha

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to add commentary in every position that I open the problem is when I want to change commentary or to add a commentary to a trade the field of commentary is locked.
    yah jo hai woh expert opinion hai jo solve the problem hai aur must have any kind hai of ans and the solutions hai taka app ko aysani ho sakaya aur app aram say trading karah saktain

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    please shear how to add a comment with every trade. This type of shearing is good for beginners and help to learn more. I like tihis
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sory yar main to app ki baat nahi samgh saka houn k app kiya kehna chatey ho main to jab bhi koi trade oepn karta houn forex terminal main to us main bas stop loss or take profit ki he editing karta houn or to kisi kisam ki editing ka mugh ko nahi pata or na main ne kabhi ki ha

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    bhai aap trading terminal par jo commentary hai use edit nahi kar sakte usme aapke Terminal ka comment aata hai aake trade se related so forget it.
    Thanks for your suggestion made here. I wanted to add comment also. BUt I never succeded. But your comment made me clear. Now I will not search for adding comment anymore. Keep going.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast