+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Edit comment after I open a position

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aap trading terminal par jo commentary hai use edit nahi kar sakte usme aapke Terminal ka comment aata hai aake trade se related so forget it.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MTEBESSI View Post
    I prefer to add commentary in every position that I open the problem is when I want to change commentary or to add a commentary to a trade the field of commentary is locked.
    Is there any solution for that?
    I do not understand what you mean here. You can edit your positions like adjusting SL, TP, trailing stop loss and even a set pending order. It can be done, just check it well and see it done.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned panicky is on a distinguished road panicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MTEBESSI View Post
    I prefer to add commentary in every position that I open the problem is when I want to change commentary or to add a commentary to a trade the field of commentary is locked.
    I've never memberikn comment when after opening the position. Actually what is the function of these comments on our trade and what effect? If so profitable I would do this when opening a position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FxBd is an unknown quantity at this point FxBd's Avatar
    Thanks
    There must be an expert opinion to solve this problem and they must have any kind of ans and the solutions.The new traders also get very much confusion in this situation.So it is regret to the seniors that they must have a solution for the newbies.

Junior Member MTEBESSI is on a distinguished road MTEBESSI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Edit comment after I open a position

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10