+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 750 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you trade forex after a busy and tiresome day?

Senior Member mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,909 Times in 1,279 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jb busy hoty hain os k bad man to trade nhi lgata kun k jb tk relux nhi hoti hum market ko thek sy analyses nahi kr skty hain or na he ashi trade open kr skty hain is luy jis din aap frash hon tb he trade lgani chaye or hum tb he asha profit bhi bna skty hain jb tk koi clear trade bhi milti to wait bhi kr lana chaye
    bhai aap logo ko mari post ashi lgy to Thinks Pr Click krin

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mian5575405 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-22), billyboy00007 (2018-06-11), danish555 (2018-06-24), earners (2018-06-30), fxearner (2018-06-10), MARandhawa (2018-06-18), Mustansir (2018-06-18), ravi999 (2018-06-24), rehanayaz (2018-06-18), sarfraz786 (2018-06-24), zahid2016 (2018-06-10)

Banned Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's not easy to trade when you are tired or busy elsewhere yahan pey trade karna hai to aap ko fresh mindset k sath entry lena ho gi agar aap ka brain tired ho to aap k thinking capabilities bhi sahi work nahi kar rahi hoti is liye pehley rest karein aur freshen up ho k trade karein takey market samajh a sakey

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tayyabali For This Useful Post:

tayyab4ptc (2018-06-12)

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is an online trading. So it may be risky or not at any risk. I can easily trade with Forex online trading all the time. Unemployed people can work with forex in an ideal time. Those People who work later also work with forex at break time because this is an online program and always open. So forex is the way of Income for people who collect knowledge about computers and knowledge of internet usage online. So, Forex means a source of revenue in the channel based on various topics and trading is not easy if we do not know what to do, if we learn from their experts always remind us to watch a larger time frame to avoid mistakes and it will help us to make money better then a shorter time frame

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to changi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very lucky about my work. I also have a daily job but I do nothing in my office all day because my supervisor and my staff do all the official work. I just monitor the staff so I'm not tired when I get back from the office and I can trade every day easily with my work and Be away for the day if you really feel tired and tired after work. The main requirement to trade in forex is my composure, it is a healthy mind. If you are very tired and lack of concentration on trade can lead to huge losses. After all, we are given many opportunities in forex for one day.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I should prefer to stay away from the trade if my mind is tired or not in a trade mood because for trading you should have a calm and cool mind because you have to make some good start at the same time so if your mind is not cal then how make some good strategies. I am fortunate in this that I do not have to go back from my daily work and then sit at the front of the stairs to analyze and trade. I have my own store and a pc there from where I stay online most of the day and keep trading as well.

Member dingding will become famous soon enough dingding's Avatar
    Thanks
    "LIKE A BOSS" I am also the same. I am the owner of my store, although I do not have employees, I do all the work myself, but it's not too distracting or tiring or me too. I stay on screen all day and if any customers come, I just deal with it too. I am a part-time forex trader and I have a group of friends in forex trading so I can save a lot of time in analyzing market movements and news. Having a group also allows you to share experiences among your friends and you always learn a lot from them.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No matter how tired and weary we are, we must always stick to our money management strategies and methods. Our emotions also have considerable reflection on our trading style. so it is advisable to have a relaxed mind before starting our trade. so we can make our decisions better. Not having a big profit target, it will make us greedy, better have a small profit target, but can generate consistent profits. we can reduce the psychological burden we are trading on a real account

Junior Member ImdadAli will become famous soon enough ImdadAli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex k liye aik fresh mind set ki zrorat hoti he phir he hum is per acha work kr pate he..warna to kuch samjh nahi ata..or jis ne is se aik bar bara profit earn kr liya to me samjhta hu k phir us ka khud se ye kam krna ka dil kare ga wo job se bhi zyada ise serious le ga kyon wo ye bat janta ho ga k is per job se kahin zyada fayda he k hum ghar bethe job se zyada earning kr skte he..phir us ka automatic dil kare ga forex use krne ko... !!

Member Goodboy is on a distinguished road Goodboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    han yar ye to wakai mushkil bat hai, main bhi ak apni regular job kerta hoon, wakai yar os job kay badd anay kay trading kerna bohot mushkil ho jata hai, main bhi apki post se agree kronga, kyun kay bro ye masla mere sath bhi hai, is kahal mere pas to yehi hai kay pher ma thori thori ker kay trading kerta hoon kyun kay jab bilkul bhi himmat nhi hoti hai

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be successful, a man must work like a fool. She should not be looking to relax at first. He should relax in the future. If a man works hard in Forex trading at first, he should make a big profit in the end. So if I am very tired and stressed out after a day, I will also write a post on Forex forums to increase my capital. But I will not trade under stressful conditions because there is a high probability of mistakes during trading in a depressed brain. Although errors may also occur in posts, but trading is more important than posting and requires a very cool brain. So my opinion is do not trade in a depressed and tired condition. If you can afford it, try writing a post on the forum to increase capital. It's crackling loudly for an instant exit in interpretation after our regular routine. So now I use river level for work on the go. So, I polish all the complex and with the trade work as well. And then across the rest at the residence. If you can buy motile, switch from lap to river. Maybe I'm wrong, let's deal with it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 750 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)