+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 750 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 7491

Thread: How do you trade forex after a busy and tiresome day?

Senior Member sajumanir2 is an unknown quantity at this point sajumanir2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I am too busy or too tired, I do not trade. Trading needs enough time when I cannot give enough time toward it, I do not think I should trade at this time. One bad trade can put me in real trouble and make me wait long what I should not do.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai agar jo hum log busy hokar ke kaam kar rahe hai to achi baat nahi hai, yaha par trading karne ke liye humare ko ek dum fresh mind ki jarurat hoti hai, yaha par bhai busy wala agar trading karega to uska dimaag kahi aur laga hoga to tradng mein analysis wo kar nahi sakta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned golden1920 is an unknown quantity at this point golden1920's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm rolling my brother sometimes relied on the recommendations when I am unable to good analysis because I have tired of the daily work and do enter into transactions through the recommendations and put points profit and loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ultimateboy789 is an unknown quantity at this point ultimateboy789's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    WELL YE BHEE ZARORII HAI K IS KAAM main calm aur relaxed mind chaheye hota hai but ager app daily basis pe aik plan bane aur us kistrategy bane tou us ke mutabiq hee chalain tbhee ap ki scedule bhee disturb nai hoga aur ap is kaam ko bhee tired day main le k chalain ge aur app is kaam main relax feel karain ge

Banned mett12 is an unknown quantity at this point mett12's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear jes time mai busy hota ho us tima mai long period ki trade laga ker chor dy ta ho par mai apne trade mai stop loss jaror dy ga hia kuch pip ka taka agar mere trade mere against jana laga tu wo stop loss ka waja say muzha loss kam he ho apne trade say.

Member skyline is an unknown quantity at this point skyline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If any trader face this problem then they will setting the take profit and they can earn good money here easily the forex have lot of great option to doing and every moment we should take the good money earning opportunity at that section

Member tradingblossoms is an unknown quantity at this point tradingblossoms's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually dont look to trade forex or you really do need to. I look for charts after strong moves and then look catch rejection after that move and set pending orders and that does requires only half an hour a day and I have success at demo but new to real and hope I get success to share it with the world but trading daily for hours is not possible for me.
    Join Indian-Forex.com Forum and earn bonus to trade

Don't Spam, Forum just hate spammers

Member Emma_Star is an unknown quantity at this point Emma_Star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    . What do you do in such circumstances? I am tired I prefer to stay away from trading.I am in a state that is not good then trading results will be bad for me the performance will be down so better not to trade when you are tired.So the best means to refresh and continue trading pliz suggest.

Member arshad33 is an unknown quantity at this point arshad33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai agir ap busy hon to na trading krin jb free ho jin tb trading kr skty hin to our experience and in this way we can get huge trading confidence which is very important for us and It allows help us to be a winner

Junior Member ahutob is an unknown quantity at this point ahutob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For doing forex we have be loose and should soul chockablock check on the emotions and science.if we wishing to trade after a brutal tiresome day we bed to use beatific indicators.we eff non indulgent strategy titled indicator we make to use in order to merchandise after learning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 750 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)