+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 750 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 7491

Thread: How do you trade forex after a busy and tiresome day?

Banned lutfi fx is an unknown quantity at this point lutfi fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm also a in their free time trader and do the day job like everyone else and have a similar feeling of having rest after arriving at home but money has much attraction that instead of doing rest. when we are generally trade our body can not take right selection... second thing the mind also have to have rest.. for batter effect we take somewhat rest then all of us trade with new mind.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fazalraheem is on a distinguished road fazalraheem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well jb mai busy hota hn or forex ko time nhe dai pata to mai low volume k sth stop loss or take profit ki instruction dai k apna dosra kam strt krta hn. is say meri trading b chalti hai or mjhe profit ya loss ka b pata chal jata hai,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sheikh15 is an unknown quantity at this point sheikh15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well me jub busy ho kr ata hu ghr wapis or tarde krne lagta hu to ruk jata hu or me smajhta hu k abhi mind relax nai hai to abhi trading ki to shayad sahi se na ho or me smajhta hu k hume thora rest kr lena chaiye us k bad hi phr tarding start kr leni chaiye..

Senior Member hydking is an unknown quantity at this point hydking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually forex ki earning say ham apne home expenses pore kartay hain to haam ne forex k lie time seprate kia hoa hai just link a job to pantuality say ham forex ko time pay kartay hain

Banned .786 is an unknown quantity at this point .786's Avatar
    Thanks
    I trade in Forex everyday.I feel very comfortable and happy if i enter Forex.So after a tiresome and a busy day, if i enter Forex, i become very stimulated and happy.Forex is a place of great joy to me.I enter Forex at once when i am very sad.Forex world helps me to forget problems and sorrow.Forex is really like a heaven to me...............

Senior Member komeng is an unknown quantity at this point komeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    You'll find days some time continues day or two i dont get time for you to trade but i then settle to give a long time to trading. Fortunately the occasion i spend the following is worth in fact it is helping me both in earning as well as learning too.

Member fhfhd71 is an unknown quantity at this point fhfhd71's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, people tend to be very full, with hard power days. Even after however, please you cannot current workers also tend to draw a lot of eyes, also check with your doctor, but that our eyes just as a tendency to specially defined how to do excellent dropped too burdened by above.

In addition, we are sick and tired of fucking l laptop or computer in your business all the time.

Member peer143 is an unknown quantity at this point peer143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein ap ko pehly bhi ap ko es bary bata chka hon k mein forex mein fourm mein job kar raha hoon laken mein kosesh karta hon k mein apny busy time mein sy time nekal kar bhi es par kam kar sakoon.

Senior Member aamish001 is an unknown quantity at this point aamish001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can not perform any task properly with a tired mind a good and perfect work demand present and relax mind . so forex trading is not possible without proper attention and proper knowledge

Senior Member ramadani is an unknown quantity at this point ramadani's Avatar
    Thanks
    my estimation is if you want some break, sleep or if you feel tired do not ever trade. most of new traders keep daily target intended for 10$ or a little something and, even though many people feel sleepy as well as tired they enter to market for gain that daily target. so Don't ever keep an everyday target keep monthly target undertake it with clear brain. use your each of the knowledge to analyses the marketplace technically.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 750 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)