+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 253 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2529

Thread: Is it safe to deposit big amount like 50,000USD with a forex broker?

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to avoid the fraud committed by the broker then we must be clever in choosing a broker that has high credibility. we have to do a survey first before we invest our money. but I see that instaforex is a trusted broker....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some brokers in this world where the minimum amount to open an account is 10000$... I only heard about them.. But I saw 5000$ minimum amount broker... they are highly regulated along with highly sophisticated... major banks or companies use them to trade their fund.. And I will not hesitate to invest even bigger amounts than 50000$ with them.. because just think about it where millionaires trade forex? Of course with a broker, dont you think?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sangam View Post
    If we are comfortable with the Reputation of the broker then their is no problem in dealing with them, and this means that we need to better know first how much their clients are satisfied and thus take the decisions accordingly.
    aapne bilkul thik kaha..forex me bahut zada scam hote hai jis wajah se koi bhi trade forex me badi investment karne se bahut darta hai
    jab tak apko apnr broker pe bharosa na ho aapko usme koi bhi badi investment nahi akrni chahaiyr aur na hi apna koi document bhejna chahiye

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by manisha View Post
    main apki baat se sehmat hoon new broker par kabhi hume big invest nahi karna chahiye jab tak wo broker thoda old aur famous na ho jaye
    waise mere khayal se instaforex broker hi sabse best broker hai agar koi big invest karna chahta hai to instaforex mein kar sakta hai yaha to koi dar bhi nahi hai.
    If we are comfortable with the Reputation of the broker then their is no problem in dealing with them, and this means that we need to better know first how much their clients are satisfied and thus take the decisions accordingly.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, i don't think so that such a huge amount like 50,000 USD is safer to invest in Forex broker. its too risky and very very dangerous for your self. because if the broker goes to scam you loss such a huge investment.
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think $ 50,000 is a very big if only for deposit in a single broker. better, broken down into several accounts in several brokers. so if one account there are problems, still have a reserve account to another.

Member Abdo22 is an unknown quantity at this point Abdo22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think There is no problem to deposit an amount as high as 50,000 dollars with a broker. but only if the broker is deemed in the market and is one of the brokers in the Forex known for it never runs away with money of customers.

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me itni badi investment bahut hi soch smajh ke karni chahaiye kyunki forex me bahut bade bade scam ho chuke hai aur brokers apne traders ka paisa leke bhaag jate hai jisse ki trader ko bahut loss hota hai
    to itni badi investment se pehle trader ko apne broker pe poora bharosa hona chahaiye uske baad hi investment karni chahaiye

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere khaya se 50,000$ ek saat diposit ni krne cahahiye.
    agar karna hai to kisi ache trader k saat invest kare jiski market mai kuch value ho jese instaforex or bi hai.
    ya fir aap chote chote tukdo mai bi invest kr sakte hai 2-5 account banakr.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    me is baat se poori tarah sehmat hon..agar aapka broker trusted hai aur aapko usope poora bharosa hai to aap uske baas itna marzi paisa invest kar sakte ho
    lekin agar broker naya hai aur aapko uspe bharosa nahi hai to aapko zada investment nahi karni chahaiye kyunki forex me bahut scams hote hai aur aaye din brokers logo ko dhoka dete hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 253 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)