+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Pivot Points.

Senior Member Gatu is on a distinguished road Gatu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pivot poin calculation is a calculation that would show where we are all working on and well we have to work in the best of stances and be able to lose and work on it in trades. it improves the availability of the same trading stances

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i love to use pivot point, but i take the most esiest way to search it just by divided the Dailly candle by 2,4,6 and i make line on that
    but mostly i only use indicator that automatically draw pivot point for me and that more easy for me as i dont need to spent time to count my pivot point

Member kumarrajan323 is an unknown quantity at this point kumarrajan323's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe lagta hai ki forex market me trading karne ke liye ya start ka\rne se pahle pivot point ko dekhna bahut jaruri hai mere dost.aap pivot point ko samajhne ke bad me aap treding karte hain to mujhe lagta hai ki aap trading karne me aap succes honge metre dost.aap suport aur resistance bhi bahut jada imortant hai mere dost.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned onlineabdulrehman is an unknown quantity at this point onlineabdulrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dharī bindu, ucca ōchī anē bandha vakhatē 3 vibhājīta karavāmāṁ āvē chē anē tē vadhu vividha bajāra sādhanō hōya chē vadhu majabūta prediction.These āvē phibōnākī nambarō anē sāpēkṣa tākāta īnḍēksa sāthē vāparī śakāya chē 3 starō umērīnē gaṇavāmāṁ āvē chē Ṭrēḍiṅga pahēlāṁ gaṇavāmāṁ āvē chē.

Senior Member pankural is an unknown quantity at this point pankural's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pivot point is a very important tool to identify the support and resistance levels. we can trade when the price break from S1/R1 level or S2/R2 level. We can use a better signal bu using Fibonacci pivot point and resistance levels

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pivot points, support and resistance trading is one of the best ways by which we can trade in the forex market to make some good profits on long run. Thus, it is very much critical to observe the prices when they are such levels for taking up the trades.

Member aslam12 is an unknown quantity at this point aslam12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pivot point forex market mein bohat important hai. yeh tool technical analysis mein humari bohat help karta hai. pivot point ki madad say hum easily support aur resistance par trade open kar saktain hain kyu kay pivot point support aur resistance ko bohat achi tran say show karta hai .

Banned amla is an unknown quantity at this point amla's Avatar
    Thanks
    To help described the focuses on your opportunities / investments, whether it is quit damage or even takle earnings, utilizing pivot things is probably the finest possibilities open for you to all of us. Some people utilize it for you to deal and also these kind of degrees are frequently maintain a lot of the occasions. Therefore it is usually far better for individuals and keep a new tabs on pivot things. Just utilizing it may make a big improvement inside the original development for the currency trading aspirants.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not want to know how this is being calculated because there are some coder that has automated this for the trader, what is my own to stress myself any further in getting the arithmetic of this. I love the auto ones to be used.

Senior Member krahat is on a distinguished road krahat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is just like as a very easy and simple trading point where we can get the taking as a complete trading success and this is a very simple point where we can get the taking as a earning amounts,.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open