+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Exit Strategy.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to thank you very much for that information i will try it out and see how it will be for me.i exit trade in loss when my indicator indicates a reversals.in forex there must be a plan for exit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ayaz755 is an unknown quantity at this point ayaz755's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han forex trading mein agar ap kamiyab hona chahte hian to apko is mein apne andar trading skills ko develop karna hoga aur phir hi is mein ap kamiyab hosakenge aur earning kar sakenge.forex me loss hota ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member isfahanjaved2 is an unknown quantity at this point isfahanjaved2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am work the market with different strategy. But i am found the best stratecy that use the moving average inficator with a different periods. You are draw the support and resistance level. Then you can easy to under stand the market trebd and earn the profit.

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    forex ke business me entry agar acha hota hai to uske baad he trader esme exit bhi le sakta hai,trader ko esme market me ache se dhyaan dena hoga,trader esme jetna acha samjhenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga..
    g sar aap thek bol rhy hain hum ko dehan rkhna ho ga or hum dehan acha dy kr he iss ma acha earn kr sakty hian ma aap sa agree krta hon hum full focus sa kam krin gy then is ma acha earn kr saky gy. bhai

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    jiss trha sa forex ma entry zeda zaroori hoti ha usi trha bhai agr achi entry mil jaye tu uss k bad trade ka maza tab he ata ha jab humy acha exit mily ku k agr acah exit nhi mily ga tu humra profit kafi low ho sakta ha.

Senior Member Raja551 is on a distinguished road Raja551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hmmm very goood jnaab g aaapki yee stargety bohaat achii haai jnaab g haamee haar alismaa kisatrgty sikhni chahye jnaab g taake haamee saahi faaidaa hoo saake jnaaab gg our ye best haai iskee liyee jnaab g bilkuk janb g

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me entry agar acha hota hai to uske baad he trader esme exit bhi le sakta hai,trader ko esme market me ache se dhyaan dena hoga,trader esme jetna acha samjhenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga..

Senior Member tanu003 is on a distinguished road tanu003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friends it is very important for the every traders to the technical analysis to find out the resistance and support level of that day then understand the market and its movement then after that we should put our order to enter or exist. So that every traders should know the support and resistance level, if we know about this level then it is easy to us and earn good profit.
    IF YOU LIKE MY POST :: DO NOT FORGET GIVE THANKS;;;;

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are some of the thing that you have to keep in mind that is making sure that you dont to the negative and you have to know that you will close when its on the position that in profit or cut if you knw that market will not to your way.

Member sadibassam0 has a spectacular aura about sadibassam0 has a spectacular aura about sadibassam0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me entry point aur exit point bahut zaruri mane jate hai kyunki apka profit aur loss inhi pe depend karta hai
    exit point decide karna bhi akfi zaruri hota hai..meri samjh se to trader ko hamesha stop loss aur take profit market ke support aur resistance ke hisba se hi set karne chahaiye ..yahi dono exit point hote hai pair ke tnx

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)