+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Exit Strategy.

Banned ummey is on a distinguished road ummey's Avatar
    Thanks
    For novell, I've learned to make the negotiation plan for & discipline have no greed, when profits hit more than 20 pips, close it. They usually cause after the extent that pips, price movement against me, so late, I close my.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I believe the fact with you, the quit technique is very exciting to go out with a excellent benefit, if you do an research on the outcome, you will still generate a excellent benefit by all investors that evaluate the profesionals feedback and outcome ignore.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sonali View Post
    I know that one strategy is the standard kernel. Once you have it bad of us. But the strategy is mastered. But when the right is the access way to get ur strategy may be useful. Because of this, do not know the industry and should be prevented avarice.thanks and happy trading
    v good your reply.Once you have it bad of us. But the strategy is mastered. But when the right is the access way to get your strategy may be useful. Because of this, do not know the industry and should be prevented avarice.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pelotrader View Post
    exit when trading
    There are two conditions where exit your trade when saturated with loss
    and also you jenus with profit
    but the most is that you saturated with loss
    because you can not reach a stage where dancing with market
    If we are out of the market, of course, there are some considerations because our target has been reached?
    due to losses and floating too high and large?
    or because the market conditions that we can not follow?

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know that one strategy is the standard kernel. Once you have it bad of us. But the strategy is mastered. But when the right is the access way to get ur strategy may be useful. Because of this, do not know the industry and should be prevented avarice.thanks and happy trading

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forextrading mein entry point our exit point b select krna bohat important hota hai eis sey app
    ka loss our profit samney aa jata hai eis liye ein ko goor sey daikhna kafi help ful hota hai mein
    tou eis ko he read krta hoon

Senior Member koud543 is an unknown quantity at this point koud543's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know that one strategy is the default kernel. Once you have it bad of us. But the technique is perfected. But when the right is the entry point to get ur strategy may be useful. For this reason, do not know the market and should be avoided greed.

Senior Member pelotrader is an unknown quantity at this point pelotrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    exit when trading
    There are two conditions where exit your trade when saturated with loss
    and also you jenus with profit
    but the most is that you saturated with loss
    because you can not reach a stage where dancing with market

Banned otang is an unknown quantity at this point otang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by muna1982 View Post
    the observation may work in some condition. i used bar chart to entry and exit keep on the trailing stop to decide. some time it give very good result and help to maximize my profit. i never think or observed like you thinking three bar as you say. i used parabolic SAR for to decide entry. i found it is very good signal provider in normal market condition with out news affect. next time i will observed like you hoping more better result.
    are tou sure about ever thought or observed as you think three bars as you say ? i dont understand what you say. which certainly learned from the experience will help a lot towards our trading capabilities in the future we should be Able to control emotions to avoid actions that are not appropriate at the time of trading that would result in a bad state of the trading

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    the observation may work in some condition. i used bar chart to entry and exit keep on the trailing stop to decide. some time it give very good result and help to maximize my profit. i never think or observed like you thinking three bar as you say. i used parabolic SAR for to decide entry. i found it is very good signal provider in normal market condition with out news affect. next time i will observed like you hoping more better result.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)