+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: trend indicator

Senior Member bindian is on a distinguished road bindian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice information. I tihnk horizontal trend line consider as no trend due its sideway movement, many professional trader can sell in high and buy in low as long the price in that range of movement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nurivasyarifah View Post
    if you are still in the newbie in my opinion is more suitable to wear with a straight line CCI 200 and -200 in the index would be very helpful for me or 80 and -80, because according to some traders in Seraing's value2 reversal or forward direction,,
    but may need to add another indicator of this trend is kind of indicator as a confirmation, it could also support n resistance
    well sir CCI is very capable to make us see the trend when I use the standard 120 and -120 for a shot at every day 50pip we must be able to get sir, sometimes even up to 75 and this is a fortune using CCI indicator

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pdatta20 is an unknown quantity at this point pdatta20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As I know they are using TDI, TSI, Ergodic Oscillator, Ergodic Signals TSI-Osc, TSI signals and 3D Oscillator indicators to have some trading systems and to detect the trend.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are still in the newbie in my opinion is more suitable to wear with a straight line CCI 200 and -200 in the index would be very helpful for me or 80 and -80, because according to some traders in Seraing's value2 reversal or forward direction,,
    but may need to add another indicator of this trend is kind of indicator as a confirmation, it could also support n resistance

Member omofx is on a distinguished road omofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks guys i have downloaded the xma indicator and also the cci arrow , i will demo trade it this week and i will post the result how it perform so watch out

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good sign I've downloaded to help and advise decision-making based on one indicator only entry in the transaction success at all no matter what the index no matter how successful it follows the price and the price is not followed .. Thank you very much for putting this index

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    Here is a free metarader 4 indicator from my free indicators collection.
    This very simple (XMA) indicator will show you up trend, down trend and flat trend
    This is good indicator . But unfortunately this indicator didn't fix the MA problem because many times it's repaint. What i think is still better use EMA because the moving more closely to price and more reactive than a this indicator. But can i know what indicator you combine with this indicator?

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you probably already know the workings of the indicator's friend, and you have made a profit consistent with the indicators. I just suggest to you, so you combine that indicator with other indicators. system the arrow will be very vulnerable if the market price of a false signal having a high volume.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    You can download the Indicator That working well i am test in demo and result is 99.9% link is http://www.moneygrows.net/downloads/CCIarrow.zip . download and test it in demo and reply me.
    This indicator is really nice. I have already test it on my demo account and i got some good profit with this indicator. Now i am using on my real account. I hope i will make good profit on real account with this indicator. Thanks.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zahidrock For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hallow friend I think you have worked hard to post this indicator here. But if you had posted An image of this indicator and how it works then I think your post would be complete. Please post some image next time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)