+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: trend indicator

Senior Member reno99 is an unknown quantity at this point reno99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    saving foretoken I've downloaded to ply and apprise decision-making based on one indicator exclusive entry in the dealing success at all no weigh what the indicator no entity how flourishing it follows the toll and the soprano is not followed .. Impart you real often for putting this indicator

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member moon dk is an unknown quantity at this point moon dk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can download any indicator. but i have used and test these indicators because they gives us result about 99.9%.
    http://freeforexnodepositbonus.blogspot.com/ and other is http://postimage.org/image/5qd1e5wdh/ and another which is in use is http://www.moneygrows.net/downloads/CCIarrow.zip .plz check these links ans download them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned new93 is an unknown quantity at this point new93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey Thanx for those indicators ( those trend ones' )
    I need a indicator for scalping .. I want some indicator which can make 10-20 pips daily and has high winning ration . The indicator should work wit hM5 and m15 timeframe . If you have some indicator like this then please upload here

Junior Member yoyox is an unknown quantity at this point yoyox's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we all must if you want forex trading requires
    a tool of his engga engga the candel stick and
    ma to analyze the market and it is often done
    by me

Member winboy007 is an unknown quantity at this point winboy007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    salam guys in order to your post i thinks that trader i am trying to combine all the multiple indicators which i use at a time for analysing the markets in order to make my task easier.
    Its profitable but complicated and very hard working job to analyse using many indicators at a time.
    I am trying mql program code to generate something new and great...please mail me your suggestions and questions at malharonaldo@gmail.com so that we can do it faster and much better.
    After completing that i will go for making an ea of it.hope so it succeeds well as upto now it has performed very well. thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

Banned visio it is on a distinguished road visio it's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are number of indicator which show's trend but i mostly use Simple moving average,parabolic stop and reserve,and bolinger band these are most famous indicator use by professional.

Banned lishader is on a distinguished road lishader's Avatar
    Thanks
    we can desion trend with indicator and I think we have many ways to be able to identify trends can you use different indicator but I believe indicator will be wrong when you do not know how to use and combine it

Banned tayia157 is an unknown quantity at this point tayia157's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trend indicator are the best indicator for your trades, i mostly use the moveing average, moving average of oscillator and parabolic SAR are the best indicators for my trading, by the help of these indicators i can easily earn 30 pips daily and this is best average earning for me.

Senior Member GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA is an unknown quantity at this point GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you. Indicator is very help me

Member Localadclick Pk is on a distinguished road Localadclick Pk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear the links which you have give are not working both are not opening u have tried can you paste the indicator file directly in this post? or give the link which is working i find it good if it is available and really working good

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)