+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: trend indicator

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zahed11 View Post
    Could you please upload images of related indicators? Certainly it would be better if you do, and write a guide for it. This will help us learn about it and use it correctly. I think it will do what is required here.
    I also think so, the rules clearer when accompanied by a picture. Here are still confused with how to use it, please re-distributed a clearer rules for the other members are not confused.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahed11 is on a distinguished road zahed11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Could you please upload images of related indicators? Certainly it would be better if you do, and write a guide for it. This will help us learn about it and use it correctly. I think it will do what is required here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tharaka17 is on a distinguished road tharaka17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yep...I think this is good method.I will check it.Thank you for sharing your ideas with us.If you can please kindly give us your knowledge and your indicators.Please tell me can I use this indicators on any time frame and any currency pair?

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bindian View Post
    nice information. I tihnk horizontal trend line consider as no trend due its sideway movement, many professional trader can sell in high and buy in low as long the price in that range of movement.
    indeed sir, if the sword can find a trend indicator and then he will be easy in the opening trade. so that he could minimize the possibility reseko and can benefit in the opening trade.

Member nisa is an unknown quantity at this point nisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    thanks for sharing, is there any rules to use it then we can understand with correctly about it?
    well it is nice to try and i will visit your link right now..and maybe we can share for the results later..
    thank you verymuch
    tread life really is sir, we certainly share this with the novice trader like me can develop into a better, and we must continue in order for our future in the business world is of course, thank you all

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    You can download the Indicator That working well i am test in demo and result is 99.9% link is http://www.moneygrows.net/downloads/CCIarrow.zip . download and test it in demo and reply me.

I test it on demo and it quite good one on H1 time frame. But on the lower time frame this is not good. For more confirmation i add two more technicals with it just to confirm the trend and found that this trigger signal late and in this we may miss the real oppertunity.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kashifrehman For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member arip is an unknown quantity at this point arip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sujarman View Post
    Does anyone have this system are found in http://indestructibletrendwinner.net/ I sat through the whole video and see like 3 pics of a system that looks pretty good. If anyone has info please post. thanx
    wah, I've seen address this link sir, but when I try to open the link nuya I was never able to open, I also want to see it, what if there are friends who have managed to find me also ask to split all

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dodicandra View Post
    you right. time to ensure a sideways would be a new trend or a continuing trend, we can see the patterns that exist in a state candle sideways, eg whether there is a Doji or the other, this is a good signal in my opinion, or can also use the S / R.
    Does anyone have this system are found in http://indestructibletrendwinner.net/ I sat through the whole video and see like 3 pics of a system that looks pretty good. If anyone has info please post. thanx

Member dodicandra is an unknown quantity at this point dodicandra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bindian View Post
    nice information. I tihnk horizontal trend line consider as no trend due its sideway movement, many professional trader can sell in high and buy in low as long the price in that range of movement.
    you right. time to ensure a sideways would be a new trend or a continuing trend, we can see the patterns that exist in a state candle sideways, eg whether there is a Doji or the other, this is a good signal in my opinion, or can also use the S / R.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for sharing, is there any rules to use it then we can understand with correctly about it?
    well it is nice to try and i will visit your link right now..and maybe we can share for the results later..
    thank you verymuch
    do the best we can

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)