+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 462 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Thread: Before you start trading.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that before starting trading first make sure your trading strategy, the second according to the duration of your trading time and time, is set as your own as what trade planning you will do. And have to practice the demo for a long time in order to succeed in real trading really!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap trading start krne se pehle aagar uske bare me ashi knwledge hasil kr lo to jaida better he ashi knwledge and hardwork ke bger ap kush bi nahi kr skte me isko manta hun and smjhta hun bhai je bat ekdum sahi he

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most important thing is one must understand the basics of trade before entering the trade. By understanding the calculation of leverage usage, the margin required to open trading and strategy with money and risk management will surely help us succeed in the trading business.

Member oralit will become famous soon enough oralit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that before you trade you must have a commitment to the discipline. You can be flexible, but not violate trading system rules. Discipline was easy to say, but very difficult in practice, I had lost some time due to lack of discipline on the rules of the trading system.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wait then all will be very good and all should be able to manage it well and it is very important and as a trader we should always be ready then all will be fine and as a trader we should be able to manage the capital that brings you to really very good benefits

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before start trading you should learn about this trading business get the experience of this trade learn that how to use the leverage in this trading business learn how to make trading strategy according to your capital make good money management in this trading strategy than start trading.

Junior Member ayoubfcb is an unknown quantity at this point ayoubfcb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that beginner is need many experience and demo practice then use experience to live trade then beginner can be success of Forex trading so beginners should not think more and more and you should only try on demo account..etc , not only that i also have to believe myself that i can also do that.

Banned ciganjur is on a distinguished road ciganjur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your bevor starts trading You must trade with demoaccount and see how it works. Then you have to have money management, how much you will and can invest monthly per month. Which is the best broker for, that is trading style, forex or metal and so on. Day or term merchant. So you'll see which broker is good for you. Then slowly start.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that I agree with you forex trading is a business that can generate profits around the world and many people earn money if they learn as forex trading from various sources such as demo trading accounts and also forex forum sites help you to learn more!

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ko ess business ko start karne se pehle market me ache se sabb learn karna chahiye,esme trader jetna market me ache se sabb samjhenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko mehnat se he demo par pehle kaam karna chahiye..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 462 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)