+ Reply to Thread
Page 458 of 462 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 456 457 458 459 460 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 4615

Thread: Before you start trading.

Banned FxBd is an unknown quantity at this point FxBd's Avatar
    Thanks
    a Forex trader have to get the accurate knowledge about trading.
    *he has to learn first.
    *Need concept about market position.
    *he must know the price value of products and its quality and the demand at the same time.
    *Needs patience and must motivated.
    *Good Luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adahidayat View Post
    i think that before start of trading, a newbie or a trader needs to learn well about forex and its rule....then he should try on demo and make a strategy for his real account and then he should make a complete money management plan for his trading and then can start trading...
    yeah indeed to avoid big mistakes in our trade with no preparation beforehand on a demo trading account then indeed we should train our trade on a demo account to have a better trade in real trading account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that before start of trading, a newbie or a trader needs to learn well about forex and its rule....then he should try on demo and make a strategy for his real account and then he should make a complete money management plan for his trading and then can start trading...

Member kuldeep is an unknown quantity at this point kuldeep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Deciding to invest in the foreign monetary exchange markets is a big decision that requires you to do a lot of study, understanding new terminology and learning how to read and predict market indicators effectively.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pray to the god
    prepare ourselves to face many condition with some strategies and knowledge
    always think positive that we can get the success in this business
    discipline,patience and be careful is a must
    do the best we can

Junior Member adil.iub is on a distinguished road adil.iub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beafore starting trading every one shjould tade in demo also try to profit in demo, and my opinio is anyone should trade in demo with oiver 50 or 100 usd and always keep planing in demo trade

Junior Member adil.iub is on a distinguished road adil.iub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think first every one should learn basic think , i mean what is forex many one think forex as a invest , or share market its actually a very liqiude market faster movement market, so basic education is important then very important is practise trading by demo , if u think its a demo money i can loss it u cant learn u should have a plan in demo money also then u can learn

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nona View Post
    Of course, all what you wrote is true but you have explained so as to benefit all those who enter into this subject and I am with you because he is not a good knowledge of this market makes the novices are losing large sums of money and this is what happened to me in the beginning of the learning

yes i agree with you preparing is winning half of the race already . and the forex market is no different we have to prepare according ly because you'll agree w/ me that fx market is much tougher than you thought when you were trading in demo account

Banned lovefx is on a distinguished road lovefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before start trading i visit some sites like Bloomberg and daily-fx so that i have got an idea about the market fundamental facts, then come about the technical things . i use my technical things and open my position .

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i totally agree before you start trading real money you better be a professional in your demo account or trade like a pro in your demo account . that way you'll be able to make a profit quite easily in the real money trading thats very grueling and challenging

+ Reply to Thread
Page 458 of 462 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 456 457 458 459 460 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)