+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 462 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Before you start trading.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that the best ways of before the forex trading you should larn firstly infant pips and should use to demo accounts and its real knowledgeable things for traders and new traders it leave be really advantageous really ! and increase knowledge of trading can be done in various ways, but I would suggest joining in a contest that is often offered, but good for our trading psychology coach, is also good to test the technique we have.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I got to understand actually truly is forex market? and exactly how ought to I menaklukkannya? I think if I was for getting a strong weapon known as indicator to understand historical a try. as a result of by it of that sort then I would know about the direction from the market worth, therefore it'll be a lot of directional where do I need to open position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This viewpoint is certainly not good as we would run out of capital, but indeed in the early stages of trading, although we do not want a loss but we have to think about what if we habis.Jika capital if we are bound to loss and all the capital we would have expires, the benefits we can take is the experience of trading. We can take advantage of the feeling of having to trade as well as lessons learned from the mistakes made. and Fortitude is usually needs to possibly be encouraged dealing concept. in addition to control would be the critical to help effective dealing. completely new professionals really should study the theory primary, can certainly study within this community in addition to get this guide, subsequently had to be many process with tryout bank account, as soon as it might be effective within a tryout bank account. can start dealing with authentic bank account.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The finest way of by forex trading you ought to study initially baby pips and ought to manipulate it in demo tape version.It gives several weighty things such as ration sizes,out of the ordinary spreads currency pairs,take profit,bring to an end loss,pending order,margin call.Many ways to study forex genuinely,forum posts is the finest way to pick up colossal education concerning forex.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah i agree with your thought but where i dislike you thought is when you mentioned about perfection, perfection in forex is not possible for person being calm, caring etc. Its all about how much u have learned about it, how long you have worked with it. So dear friend perfection in female and perfection in forex is totally different. So what i think is forex is only for those who have enough knowledge about it. before starting tradin we should take serious analysis on technical charts of daily monthly and hourly, firstly review all possible poitions of product where it can move than take fundamental analysis, after all dat take position in market on right time.

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI ALL

agree with you forex trading is most profitable busienss in the world and you can get good prfit in trading if you follow the rule written above you must have good plan and good management to get bigger profit from trading you must use take profit and stop loss in trading also Follow best practices for Forex trading pips, former first baby should learn to use it on a demo account. The benefits would be many sizes and different Forex stop loss order, margin call provides some important things. Forum for posting lots of ways you can learn Forex, Forex is a great way to get great knowledge from..

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before the beginning of trading, the initial factor I did was look in the chart plus the try one by one, then see the event in the try plus the direction of the tendancy from TF M15, M30, H1, H4 and D1. once it began to research through indicators or news emerging. I would rather select a little lot so as there is to do a great deal of OP in a unique try. Yes, that is great. You miss the most purpose, the trader ought to additionally calculate, the time you should enter in in the market and during which trend. If we understand this, then what else it becomes necessary do safe trading. So, concentrate in creating analysis too. And additionally do not forgot to invest time in demo account.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi dear i am agree with you her new anay walay ko in cheezon ko samajna chiya forex trade start karnay say phalay dosri surat main app loss kar jain gay dear agar app achi tarha forex trade ko learn kartay hain or iss ko sahi traqay say apply kartay hain tu iss main yeh tamam cheezain aa jain ge or app ko forex trade bhee aa jay ge . before start trading trader ko forex ke baarein mein saari knwledge ko achhe se gain karna hoga jab takk trader market ko mein rehkar sahi jaankari nahi le leta usse experience nahi milenga aur experience se pehle trader ko real account mein trade nahi karni chahiye..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to interutup For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you forex trading is most profitable busienss in the world and you can get good prfit in trading if you follow the rule written above you must have good plan and good management to get bigger profit from trading you must use take profit and stop loss in trading also Follow best practices for Forex trading pips, former first baby should learn to use it on a demo account. The benefits would be many sizes and different Forex stop loss order, margin call provides some important things. Forum for posting lots of ways you can learn Forex, Forex is a great way to get great knowledge from..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kivlan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that The best way of before forex trading you should learn firstly baby pips and should use to demo account . its very knowledgeable things for traders and new traders it will be very beneficial. thanks all before we start to trading is better the price if we analyze carefully and accurately, even if we can try to read the news just to match the news and analysis that we get. if it really is, then the possibility of the price in line with what we predicted, it really happened.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 462 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)