+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 274 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a trendline?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-15   20:17
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  795 USD

Trend lines are drawn on charts to help predict the general direction of price.It also help to determine good entry and exit point.they also help to see the reversals.

2018-01-24   03:52
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1779 USD

Trendline ek eshara hay hamry lye market ko smjhneka ye hamen marketing k bary men kafi kuch btati hay jis se ham apni trading ko continue rkhty hain k hamen buy krna hay ya sell is men trendline hamari follow krti hy jis se ham loss hasel krne se bach jaty hain

2017-12-15   15:21
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  817 USD

trend line hoti hai kai market hoti hai jo new trend line set krti hai uske hisab se chalti hai. me bhi trenline use krta hun apni trading ke liye, bs market ek to support line banati hai or ek banti hai resistence line uske hisb se hum sb trader trade krte hai or market se pasie earn krte hai.

2018-01-10   19:26
    Best answer #4

trendline line paise kamane ka bahut accha Tarika Forex mai. bahut saare trader trendline ka use karte hain aur earning karte hain trendline Hoti Hai Jaan market resistance or support Line ki madad se upar Neeche Hoti Hai Kabhi support line Cottage karti hai phir resistance Cottage Karti Hai baar baar ek hi Jagah pe Touch Karke Upar Neeche hoti hai usko Hum trendline kehte hain

2017-12-15   04:04
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I agree with you. I think we should must use chart patterns to analyse the Forex trading market. If we will use proper chart patterns then we can analyse the market trend and we can be able to make good profit with Forex trading market.

2018-02-23   20:54
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  795 USD

Trend lines are drawn on charts to help predict the general direction of price.It also help to determine good entry and exit point.they also help to see the reversals.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The trend break can often lead to hasty decisions. If the break is performed during low-volume operations, it can operate in a wrong direction. In that case the market will return to its original position, this happens quite often, so the trader must be protected against these fluctuations

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trendline forex markt mai technical analyis kah important tool hei jesh ka use hum markt ke future ke trend ko janney ke lie kar tey hei tabi hum kuch profit kma sakye and uske lie hum trend lines ko use kr key pivots points and supprt resistance lines ko draw kar ke kart tey hie.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear I definitely do believe that trend line is the candles with market makes on daily basis.we can observe the market trend with the judgment of market daily opening and closing.we need to maintain our own strategy and planing about market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that using trend line you can have the good view of the market and it indicates the overall flow of the market and the way market is going to behave, therefore we have to mmake effective use of the trend line if we want our trades to be successful.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai trend line trend ko janne ke liye use kiya jata hai, ek se dusre sire par hum trend line draw karke support aur resistance ko dekhte huye trading karte hai bhai, trend clear tab pata chal jata hai bhai main to iska use karta hoon.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned MOHOMA is an unknown quantity at this point MOHOMA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Very good information about drawing the trend line you have given here and I am trying to understand or probably become master in drawing the trend line and in following the trend successfully and make the trend my real friend. But still I could not get the clear idea how to draw a trend line.

Member Nawaj hussain is on a distinguished road Nawaj hussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bikul sahi bahut he basic part hai technical anylsis ka trend line new trader pehle esi se suruat karte hai trend k sath trading karne se risk kam hotta hai trend line humy market ka movement baata hai jis se humy mallum chalta hai ki market ka current trend kia hai or uske sath hum market mai trade karte hai jis se hum accha earn karte hai

Senior Member rajesh007 is an unknown quantity at this point rajesh007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trenline market ki trend ko determine karne ke liye drag ki jaati hai, agar market ess line ke upar move karati hai to market ko hum uptrend samjhte hai aur agar niche move karati hai to hum phir usko downtrend samjhte hai, trend ko samjhne me ye humari help karati hai.

Banned salufx is an unknown quantity at this point salufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    A line that is drawn over pivot highs or under pivot lows to show the prevailing direction of price. Trend lines are a visual representation of support and resistance .While the science of using trendlines is often not exact, it gives you an idea of the approximate future actions of a trending currency pair. Trendlines are a basic part of technical analysis. A trend line is formed when a diagonal line can be drawn between two or more price pivot points. They are commonly used to judge entry and exit investment timing when trading securities. It can also be referred to as a dutch line as it was first used in Holland.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai trend line isliye use kari jati hai kyunki hum trend direction ko jaan sakte hai bhai, trend line bahut hi powerful tool hai bhai, iska use sabse jayda hota hai, technical trader hi iska use kiya karte hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 274 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)