+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i don'nt like...me ne aj tak successful traders ko EA use karty hoey nai daikha hai wo jyada tar Take Profit and Stop loss ko manually set krty hain or sb se pehaly deep analysis karty hain.Islie dear me b EA robots ko use krna pasnd ni karti hun q k ye apne performance k lehaz se low quality rakhty hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading robot is not a really good way to trade forex because it can cause losses for a forex trader. A trader must know how to use the robot before they invest. If one room please move to the right room, when it has been discussed, just close the thread. manuals are better than using robots, because trading with the manual aspects of rationality and psychology will be maintained, because I am a beginner, I prefer to use manual trading so I can learn about forex trading before I use EA.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the system will not be true for this business process, because it is an ongoing process, always changing in the business market, people must think, must understand the situation and make decisions based on the situation but the robot cannot do this, for this is not a good strategy. A trading program may one day be useful every day especially because we have built it with your AI and also operate using a unique protocol. But when using a trading program, it tends to make you not work and also a deficit of confidence in you.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I raised the recitation trade. Using EA is not simplified and also not safe. EA cannot translate explosive changes in supermarkets. Sometimes removing your reason. So an incomparable entity is doing your own analysis and swinging manually. I trade manually to improve the trading experience that I have, and if I can get good, maybe I can get good results, and I prefer to do manual trading compared to using robots.

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many EA's in the market which have same nature or some changes in them. The point is, try some EAs and you will know the result. In my opinion, EA will wipe your account at one stage. So, its better to go for manual trading and improve your trading skills by this.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahmed123 For This Useful Post:

FA148P (2018-09-28), Pak003 (2018-09-28), SA148P (2018-09-27)

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade manually because still I have not experienced the trading with EA. In my opinion a trader should first learn all about forex trading and when he learned A_Z about forex then he should try the EA trading. I don't suggest a beginner to start trading with EA.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahmed123 For This Useful Post:

FA148P (2018-09-28), Pak003 (2018-09-28), SA148P (2018-09-27)

Member Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai g forex me successful traders jyada tar manual trading hi karty hain or wo take profit stop loss k tools apply karty hain.Is liye dear brother apko b EA ko ehmiyat nai daini chaye.Me b EA ko pasnd nai karti hun.QK inki performance boht good nai hoti hai bl k boht slow hoti hai or kabhi kabhi ye hmary account blowup b kar daity hain.,So always avoid EA robots.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bloombarg31 For This Useful Post:

SA148P (2018-09-27)

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is about getting. how do you trader doesn't matter if you get profit it is very thinking for a trader. So if you use a robot, the benefits are good. I also trade both but I like trading manually. both must have good money management. Using manual trading to save our money from losses and I don't like trading robots because it causes money loss, the best thing is manual trading because there are many changes on the market every day.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to trade using manuals. Because currently as a beginner I still don't really understand how the forex robot's working system makes me hesitate to use forex robots. When someone wants to share about a robot I will be ready to learn. EA is a good and very good source in Forex trading, most people use it for Forex trading, but I prefer manual trading, increasing our knowledge of Forex trading and developing our experience at EA. The purpose of the change is not there. When you use EA don't get more through the manual. But sometimes we must always be close, but we have to go outside your house, you can use it.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually don't trade with EA because I think it's complicated to implement. I feel better and I prefer to trade with a manual system. Because I understand and that gives me positive results. There are many people who like to trade both types of trade but I don't like trading with EA because it has many restrictions when trading. So all the time I trade manually by doing technical and fundamental analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)