+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I favor to help you swap by hand in accordance with a studies and even go through as well as have trust at a techniques and even knowledge so that i you should not swap through program as they simply is unable to swap on dubious trading markets and even respond to thing up-dates. i like manual trading not expert advisor.there are some reason behind it.i dont have good time wid ea in past time.2 times it just blew up my account.from then i belive in manual trading.i think new trader should focus on manual trading for better earning

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i am manual trading in forex because in the forex market we have need for best knowledge about forex market and i do not have believe of forex robot and other automatic trading system because forex is worldwide risky business and we can not manage it with robot systems. I'm not the best robot in the trade, and I do not think I'll do I use robot in trade at one time, because the robot often leads to bad results in the trade, I do not think the robot is able to bear the difficulties we are experiencing during trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like using expert advisor to trade my account but if you beginner or newbie i think expert advisor is not good brother.you shoul learning with manual trade to be consistant profit firstly .then if you makes consistant enough .you can try to using expert advisor to helping your trade I have never used robots, but I can understand both sides of the argument. Why don't you try a social trading and follow traders? Personally I execute my own trades, but before you spend money and years buying and testing robots I think it makes more sense to follow traders and see how they perform and then copy them.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love to trade forex by manual trading strategy because I'm a beginner forex trader and my pal have explained which i haven't to considerforex EA till I learn about foreign exchange buying and selling. I'm buying and selling inside a demo forex account and i believe manual buying and selling is preferable to forex EA because in manual forex trading we are able to decide at our very own.

Banned tariq98112333 is just really nice tariq98112333 is just really nice tariq98112333 is just really nice tariq98112333 is just really nice tariq98112333's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is versatile due to the different trading styles, and Forex systems that can be used. In the Forex market, there are traders of all levels of proficiency, and each type of trader will have different ways of working. One of the features of Forex is the split between the traders who want to manually trade, and those who want to utilise automated trading. This article will focus on automated trading.

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir may to khud manual treading karta hoon or dosroon ko bi iss ka hi mashwara dayta hoon quen kay iss may na sirf time ki bachat hay balkay aap treading kartay howay market ko bi seekhtay rahtay ho to iss waja say bahtar to yahi hay kay aap manual treading karo or Auto treading na karo quen kay iss may loss ziyada hay.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's better manual for me , because i love to handle everything by myself and can make a good plan for my manual trading and also i think that EA can be used effectively by experts, so still i need more time to know about it and learn it well before using it...otherwise i will just suffer losses and make a fault use of EA. I think the Robot contains strategies not change but the market changes so much manual is much more effective we can use robots but you have to choose well.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i favor to firmly trade manually as a result of still i even have not experienced the trading with ea. around my opinion a trader ought to 1st learn all concerning forex trading and once he learned a -z concerning forex then he ought to strive the ea trading. i dont recommend a beginner to firmly begin trading with ea I think the Robot contains strategies not change but the market changes so much manual is much more effective we can use robots but you have to choose well. I prefer to trade manually based on my analysis and study and have confidence on my skills and abilities so I do not trade with robot as they can not trade in uncertain markets and react to news updates. good job............................................... ................

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer manual trading because of forex robots are just getting the signal from the indicators or rules that are written in the program. While the forex market highly dynamic depending on the trading decisions of all currency traders in the world and the country conditions cannot be predicted even thought out by robots. so if not strong margin trading account we can get a margin call in just over an hour in the market conditions that are extreme

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual trading really works and can make you some good trading skills and tell you the truth trading manually is much more better than trading with the wrong trend and waking on the wrong side from a robot mistakes. trying the manual trading in this business. This is because of the fact that Robots trades alone and when it does a forex trader cannot learn anything from the forex markets

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)