+ Reply to Thread
Page 895 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 395 795 845 885 893 894 895 896 897 905 945 995 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,950 of 10436

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Senior Member eng/ali is on a distinguished road eng/ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello every one
    im think There are many EA's in the market which have same nature or some changes in them. The point is, try some EAs and you will
    know the result. In my opinion, EA will wipe your account at one stage. So, its better to go for manual trading and improve your trading
    skills by this. ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shakerchy is an unknown quantity at this point shakerchy's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes,I like to use EA robot.....The point is, try some EAs and you will know the result. In my opinion, EA will wipe your account at one stage. So, its better to go for manual trading and improve your trading skills by this.There are many EA's in the market which have same nature or some changes in them....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shaheen is an unknown quantity at this point shaheen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am agree i like to use EA (robot) or manual trading. Is there any profit by trading with Forex . This is a good site for online base you have a Business Plan for your Forex Trading good plan forum post this is a good site first I have a business plan for online earnings for online earnings.

Senior Member GUTEMBERG is on a distinguished road GUTEMBERG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tested some and gave nenhym profit, just prejudice, instead of using robots, it is better to pay some service signals, has several out there who are honest and give a good amount of pips effortlessly and without having to keep an eye on Direct Marketing just knowing operate the MT4.

Senior Member Blackspider is an unknown quantity at this point Blackspider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really don't like forex robot cause i think its fake .Robot can't have more idea's or intelligence which human have. So we should not trade via forex robot . we should trade manually ,by ourselves. I trade by my shelf and getting good result after all.

Senior Member sayed2012 is an unknown quantity at this point sayed2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am like to use EA (robot) or manual trading business for the market which have same nature or some changes in them. The point is, try some work and you will know the result.

Member forex analyst is an unknown quantity at this point forex analyst's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like both of them. Beasue of-
    Robot: by robot i can do another job beside forex. its give me a logical trade. i mean i can trade without emotion. some time robot can give me big profit beacuse it can work 24 hour in 5 days.Some person says that it is a money mechine. It has auto money management
    Manual trading: its a creative work. by manual trading one person can enjoy the trade direcly. He or she can gather many news from whole over the world and make so many friend. He or she can think personally about this market and get a better real idia about this market.

Member Amitpaul is an unknown quantity at this point Amitpaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think both are essenyian for to run the fprex trade.but i fell comfort to manual trading and like it so much.

Senior Member sreejumony is an unknown quantity at this point sreejumony's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    IN market lot off EA s available. EA is good but on news time dont use the EA. I used lot off EA s and lot off companies for cheating. I think mostly EA s may be wipe out oru account. In my opinion use EA and manual mix trading. Bcs wait for the best time if you cant attach the EA on that time it will be helpful. If you got calculation or entry timing then apply manual trade. In my opinion EA s is helpful on non USD pair bcs i tested EA with othet non USD pairs i got gud result so im testing new new tricks and ideas

Senior Member ali163 is an unknown quantity at this point ali163's Avatar
    Thanks
    i prefer use manual trading, always than i use EA, and i have a reason for it...
    with manual trading it means that we always get practice again and again and with this i can develop my system and strategies and then i can make EA by myself...if necessary..
    manual trading is a good way to develop, grow up our skills and ability..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 895 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 395 795 845 885 893 894 895 896 897 905 945 995 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)