+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 1001 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 10436

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Senior Member ttanamul is an unknown quantity at this point ttanamul's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the automaton contains methods not amendment however the market changes most manual is far more practical we will use robots however you've got to settle on well...!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mahx is an unknown quantity at this point mahx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good Day Everyone,
    When i started trading and heard about the expert advice (robots) i get excited about them because i'm going back to study soon and i dont have time to trade and the robots are the ideal solution for me, so i made a research for a long time looking for the best one and finaly i realise that there isnt such thing as the perfect robot so i give up.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hony ch is an unknown quantity at this point hony ch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nature or some changes in them. The point is, try some EAs and you will know the result. In my opinion, EA will wipe your account at one stage. So, its better to go for manual trout of it, but i am not sure whether the EA which i purchase works fine or not. Also EA is not sensitive to the news release which makes it more pron to loss during news release.

Senior Member tauseefch98 is an unknown quantity at this point tauseefch98's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont life usa robort kiyon k mein manual trad par trust rkhta houn is lye mein kamyab houn kamyab hony k lye manual trad karna chaheye kiyon k manual trad sy robort trad ki nisbat 3 gunah profit hota ha is lye manual trad is best for other robort trad

Banned mr pop is an unknown quantity at this point mr pop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by evaheima View Post
    I prefer to trade manually based on my analysis and study and have confidence on my skills and abilities so I do not trade with robot as they can not trade in uncertain markets and react to news updates.
    i prefer to do manual trading, out to improve the self during this case. i conjointly believe that there will be several robots that build a huge deal in that many of those are paid. i havent tried any of these however, however ho pe can attempt them in the future within the whole close to future

Senior Member mesh123 is an unknown quantity at this point mesh123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i am not like EA robot becase a man can prefact work vs robot . a robot is opprate by the man there fore we can do our all work with the our hand not by the robot. a robot can not give his oppinen .

Senior Member machli is an unknown quantity at this point machli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ne starting men jab trading ki thi to main robots ko hi use kerta tha or mujhy is se zyada profit k bjay loss hi huw or phir main ne manual trading start ker di jis se mujhy thora se profit mil gea or tab se main manual trading hi kerta on.

Member forexnewbie is an unknown quantity at this point forexnewbie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like to use EA foe its relative lack of success with money management. manuel trading is what matters most if you want to stay alive in the market

Senior Member azeemrehman is an unknown quantity at this point azeemrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes brother i like to use EA trading (manual trading) ye boht hi profitable proof hoti han lekin is ko karny k liye zarori han k humari investment is business me zyada ho isi trha hi hum robot trading kar sakty han ye aik achi cheez han jo forex humy provide karta han.

Banned usamajamil1 is a jewel in the rough usamajamil1 is a jewel in the rough usamajamil1 is a jewel in the rough usamajamil1 is a jewel in the rough usamajamil1's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think dude in the Forex trading business i like robot in it Forex trading business but you make more and more experience gain in it and then you start Forex trading in it and i like more and more Forex trading robot or manual trading both is very good and profitable way to earn money online in it....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 1001 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)