+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think is a best job.No - i dont think performance of EA can be even near to an experienced forex trader, if am afraid that they act on mechanically on predefined instructions and so cannot take right decisions as per market requriements. For e.g. if i trade in gold and see panic in silver i can be alert instantly and take safety measure as that will affect gold sentiments also, but i dont think a robo will do that. best job..............................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A few month ago i have tried some EA's but the result was very bad. i face some losses and once i blown my capital after that i have never think about any EA. now i am using my own manual analysis. and getting better risk reward than any Ea. although i am not a good trader but risk reward is better for my trading. now i am trying to work hard to gain more knowledge to be perfect in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA means expert advisor in Forex It is a robot and is used in automated Forex It is selling these days in the market As far as i heard EA are not good manual trading is better which we do by our own self By own thinking and mind and i think manual trading is best because i always do it.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hey dude I have like to trading with manual trading cause i have mostly dislike by trading in robot cause robot just a machine which can make more loss in their trading and trader can take effective decision of forex at critical moment what trader cant do by robot, and according to me manual trading is the best and we can earn lot of money in the forex market by follow the market rules but some time we also earn money by follow EA but most of the time we suffer loss in the forex market due to EA

5. The Following User Says Thank You to badrita For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-28)

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if am afraid that they act on mechanically on predefined instructions and so cannot take right decisions as per market For e if i trade in gold and see panic in silver i can be alert instantly and take safety measure as that will affect gold sentiments also, but i dont think a robo will do that but i also believe there are many robots which are doing great in this business though most of them are job.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to benar For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-28)

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i really like to actually do manual trading. i prefer the very fact that i'm in management of my profits. conjointly, i can not extremely trust an ea as a result of it's someones profitable strategy that has also been written inside script or program. manual trading conjointly provides me a reliable feeling each time a i build profits this is because lets me are aware that i'm improving within my analytical ability in forex trading.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ver For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-28)

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i love to do manual trading, to improve self in this business. but i also believe there are many robots which are doing great in this business though most of them are paid ones. I havent tried any of those yet but ho[pe will try them someday in the near future Forex means that we always get practice again and again and with this i can develop my system and strategies and then i can make EA by myself. The news release which makes it more pron to loss during news release.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kembung For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-28)

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think is a good job.i love to do manual trading, to improve self in this business. but i also believe there are many robots which are doing great in this business though most of them are paid ones. I havent tried any of those yet but ho[pe will try them someday in the near future EA or ROBOT like those people who have not enough time to analyze market, so they set Forex robot or EA. I think manual trading system is the best, if you trade manually then you will learn different thing from your trade, you will learn technical and fundamental analysis which can help to build up your forex career in a better position.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to camano For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-28)

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like to firmly trade manually primarily based all over my analysis and study and have now confidence all over my skills a few traders like to utilise manual trading and a few traders like to utilise ea in trading. precisely what is your opinion concerning these condition ? do you prefer to firmly trade with manual trading or using ea and why do you prefer to utilise one among them ?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pomade For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-28)

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robot is one kind of automated software who will trade automatically without any kind of permission but may be its profitable.i will try next time but i love manual trading and doing manual trading does not necessarily mean we have to look at a computer in a long time, so it felt a lot of wasted time for trading. because we can adjust the trading strategy with a time that want to trade. so we can adjust if you want to use scalping or swing trading strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)