+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jaha tak mujhe lagta hai manual trading best h kyki yaha khud se aap anylsis kr k entry point bannte hai or apko mallum hotta hai ki market kaha pi jaane se apko loss ho sakta hai forex mai bahut sare robbot h jo humy nukasan dia sakte hai or kuch kuch faidda vi dila sakte hai..pr mai manual trading ko kahunga kyki ye humre account ko safe vi rakhta hai or humra trading skill ko v improve karta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the market which have same nature or some changes in them. The point is, try some EAs and you will know the result. In my opinion, EA will wipe your account at one stage. So, its better to go for manual trading and improve your trading skills by this. Actually i would like to use the robot for trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many EA's in the market which have same nature or some changes in them. The point is, try some EAs and you will know the result. In my opinion, EA will wipe your account at one stage. So, its better to go for manual trading and improve your trading skills by this. Actually i would like to use the robot for trading and make profit out of it, but i am not sure whether the EA which i purchase works fine or not. Also EA is not sensitive to the news release which makes it more pron to loss during news release.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dave For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well for me i think that i would prefer to trade both, presently now i am trading manually and i think that for me their is nothing bad in it i trade with a robot it is just that one must find a good robot that can handle trading very well and at the same time i think one needs to be monitoring the robot to trade effectively. i don't have any disbelieve about robot although it might be difficult to get the best robot ut if you have one it is a good idea

6. The Following User Says Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade with ea or robot might possibly be a foolish plane regarding the trader. as a result of a ea will trade simply and can be profitable. it only continue its trading by its level talent and profit can come back out by its own trading talent too. therefore its required regarding the traders who trade manually will exceed his talent day by day in addition to will enhance his profit. therefore i feel ea isn't suitable for continue his trade profitable.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many EA's in the market which have same nature or some changes in them. The point is, try some EAs and you will know the result. In my opinion, EA will wipe your account at one stage. So, its better to go for manual trading and improve your trading skills by this. I prefer to trade manually based on my analysis and study and have confidence on my skills and abilities so I do not trade with robot as they can not trade in uncertain markets and react to news updates.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    manually operated forex trading online is perfect pertaining to exchange around forex trading online internet business, for the reason that by way of manually operated exchange around forex trading online internet business you will miss out on any sort of opportunity of exchange around forex trading online internet business and don't miss out on any sort of opportunity of earn money from the following forex trading online internet business. therefore , lots of foreign currency positions exchange hand around forex trading online

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think manual trade is good I love trading manually. You will be able to do analysis and understand the market trend. Though I still use EA at times when I feel lazy to analyse the market It's like it gives you a kind of control over your trades unlike the EA. With manual trading you get to know much about the market. actually i like to trade in forex trading business with my own trading strategy for earn money from forex trading business. and i do not like to trade using any robots in forex trading business for earn money. there is many forex robots are available in the market but many forex robots gives result in long run in forex trading business. so, i do not like to trade using any trading robots.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not like any robots or EA's these are just the negative aspects, these should be av avoid, as there are many adverse effect of these on traders career, these make the trader inexperienced, the trader do not get any experience and are dependent on robots, and these can only be used with large capital, and are not very effective, or efficient for long term. if a trader only want to benefit then they prefer to trade with a robot, but for traders who prefer to seek challenges and risks they would prefer to trade manually, the manual they will gain experience, and also can benefit

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is none that I can't use. But I think I prefer trading manually most of the time. I always enjoy all the analysis and calculations. And I always feel so proud of myself when I get good result with my analysis. But sometimes I feel lazy analysing the market, or maybe I don't understand the market, I'll just go for robot in such times. No i do not like robot trading i only like manual trading manual trading say humari business skills ko shine kernay main help hoti hay our in future yeh humaray leay acha hay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)