+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 10436

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear when trading in forex business I like manual trading than EA. we need to have VPS to trade using robot, and we need to spend money for it. Then i think manual trading is the best, because i dont need to spend more money for trading. Beside that, i can learn to become a professional trader if i trade manually

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear bro I think it is true in forex trading using a EA there is also good. The proof of many of our trader friends using EA and profitable. The problem is whether we are comfortable using the EA or not. If you are not comfortable, it's better just keep trading manually.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear as in my trading experience I think manual trading still the best way to trade in forex and to earn consistent profit from forex. I do my trading manually and i get so much knowledge everyday from my daily experiences in real trading. It will be fun enjoyful if we do this business manually. when we get loss and when we get profit, we will learn so many new things

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear it is true we all know in this forex EAs are dangerous for trading because they are developed with a particular logic and they could not read the news and most traders are losing money because of lack of knowledge and big events in forex market.

Senior Member zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,621 Times in 1,100 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    har 1 ko dono style sy kam krna chahey .is k liye market ko smajna zarorti he agr manual trading se kam krna ap ko pasnd he to or b acha he ap ko mazid jankari miley gie.or markit ko smajna ap k leye boht zarori he .yani har kam ko kisi sey jankari krny se nie balkey khood mehnat kr k ap age jaa skty he.

Thanks
    my dear I actually think when trading forex manual is better and more suitable with me. When i still use robot for trading, i really can't be relax, because the robot can blow my account anytime. then i think manual trading is much better for me because i can manage my risk well

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    when we trade in forex it is no doubt I like trading manual ever since I started trading forex I have not trade with robot or indicator I trade in the market manually because this make me to get more experience and understanding about forex trading.

Thanks
    dear my bro it is no doubt while trading forex i do not like to use EA trading . Because it is risky for trader and it is very expencive ,and for this EA is not farfect for every trader. It can use expart trader .actually i like to use manual trading .

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naso View Post
    my dear it is true we all know forex trading is very learnable business and it is a realable business in the world so i think manual trading strategy is the best and i used it . We can lean about forex by the manual trading and earn money safety .
    han ji robot ke sath nhi forex hmme apne hardwork and knwledge ke sath karni chahie jehi asha tarika he isme bhai trade krne ke lie me hmesha hi forex ko menual tarike ke sath hi like karta hun and hmesha vese hi krta hun

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear it is true we all know forex trading is very learnable business and it is a realable business in the world so i think manual trading strategy is the best and i used it . We can lean about forex by the manual trading and earn money safety .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)