+ Reply to Thread
Page 1002 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 2 502 902 952 992 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1012 ... LastLast
Results 10,011 to 10,020 of 10436

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Banned anjani is an unknown quantity at this point anjani's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed I think you are saying is very appropriate that we should have confidence in our trade is based on good analysis if we do not have a good analysis we will not be able to get a trade with confidence in the trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned benys is an unknown quantity at this point benys's Avatar
    Thanks
    how can you succeed in this trade if you believe in yourself you just can not afford to do that in your trading so that way maybe we need to continue to trade confidently on the basis of good analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned max80 is an unknown quantity at this point max80's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am like manual trading because i think EA are not all time give good direction that's reason i like manual trading i know its better for me.

Senior Member kumar is an unknown quantity at this point kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual trading will be better for beginners, but if I have mastered forex, I have planning to make my own EA.
    I think that will be good plan because I still can make profit when I can't trade by myself. I knew if I must monitor
    it but I don't need to look at chart and make some calculations.

Senior Member v jay is an unknown quantity at this point v jay's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree sir, if you want to use our robot will have to experiment first on a demo account for this if we are wrong robot must be very risky to use later when we use the real account, because it could be in a flash will burn our account

Senior Member huda is on a distinguished road huda's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will not rely on forex income alone and I think I can not do that because forex is very risky business so I will choose it as part time. I don't want to invest in forex but I want to earn from the bonus because I am BbonusLover.

Member saiket is on a distinguished road saiket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusrat View Post
    I do prefer most manual trading because if we do trade on the basis of Forex robot then we cannot learn about this market but i want to be a successful trader of this market for this reason i am doing trade manually in this market.
    You are right and I think it is a good decission by you to trade forex menually. Not only for learning it is also good for your trading account, because most of the times trading with robot is risky, because the trading currency pair may show different attitude in different market condition according to economic news.

Banned Nusrat is an unknown quantity at this point Nusrat's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do prefer most manual trading because if we do trade on the basis of Forex robot then we cannot learn about this market but i want to be a successful trader of this market for this reason i am doing trade manually in this market.

Banned benys is an unknown quantity at this point benys's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will not rely on forex income alone and I think I can not do that because forex is very risky business so I will choose it as part time. I don't want to invest in forex but I want to earn from the bonus because I am BbonusLover.

Banned anjani is an unknown quantity at this point anjani's Avatar
    Thanks
    robot is a support or a secondary account, principal account manual, not a robot if you need a day trader, you may need robot VPS, and more.I am a robot with the demo, I do not trust them again

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1002 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 2 502 902 952 992 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1012 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)