+ Reply to Thread
Page 1001 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 501 901 951 991 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1011 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 10436

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    expert adviser or robot are good for making huge profits in trade.But they also bring a big amount of lose for us.So i think manual trading is more better than ea or robot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    ..........I...know that it is very good programme to use Ea in forex trading...but here we can not pay our control over it when lose is sucking our money...!!...then we have to see margin call in our trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by huda View Post
    EA is better but manual is needed for every one. We should know about this, that manual is very good for our trading business. I think if it is possible we should avoid EA.
    I think EA is not better. Because with ea you will never make consistent profit from this business. If you want to consistent good profit from this business then you need to trade with manually. So manually is best then ea

Senior Member v jay is an unknown quantity at this point v jay's Avatar
    Thanks
    based onthe trader's choice in my opinion because more traders who understand the situation whether it be in the way of trade or trader's own criteria, so that the best robot can be set by itself

Senior Member huda is on a distinguished road huda's Avatar
    Thanks
    EA is better but manual is needed for every one. We should know about this, that manual is very good for our trading business. I think if it is possible we should avoid EA.

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkamikaz View Post
    Some traders like to use manual trading and some traders like to use EA in trading. What is your opinion about these condition? Do you like to trade with manual trading or using EA and why do you like to use one of them? Share your opinion and experienes here...
    I prefer manual trading and this is much better than any Expert Alxbert gallery because of the loss during the big news of violent market moves strongly to the best manual trading to avoid this big problem

Junior Member itcue is an unknown quantity at this point itcue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi me robot trading ko kabhi be nahi pasand karunga kyun ke is se jitne be traders trade karte hain wo hamesha loss hi karte hain is se behtar manuall trade hai

Member place is an unknown quantity at this point place's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like manual trading but dislike ea because i think those traders are using ea who have no strategy , no trading plan or not confident they have for trading in forex.this is very bad for my view.

Senior Member koilas is an unknown quantity at this point koilas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like to trading in forex by manually cause i don't believe the robot for trading in forex market. In my view robot just a machine which have not enough idea or knowledge for take decision in difficult so i consider that using robot is so much risky.

Senior Member koilas is an unknown quantity at this point koilas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey dude i have like to follow manual trading cause i don't believe the robot trading cause robot have not enough knowledge and experience for make decision in difficult moment cause robot just like a machine. Thanks for nice sharing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1001 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 501 901 951 991 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1011 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)