+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: indicator library

Senior Member bu'd is on a distinguished road bu'd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    great,but, I got confused to select one of indi who has been senior member shared. but the indicators are too takes place on my computer screen. when the senior member willing to share there any indicators that are not too takes place in my monitor. I use a monitor with 10inci size.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Nusrat is an unknown quantity at this point Nusrat's Avatar
    Thanks
    The list of indicator is quite good i did not use this before but i think it can give me to make a good strategy,So i will try this indicator in my strategy.i think all of new members should use this to get a good indicator for good trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zizhost is an unknown quantity at this point zizhost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to obtain quite a few symptoms no cost at just one position will be good. Just about every investor will be very happy to obtain this type of points. The item convey a great deal inside investors expertise. make an effort to build your individual warning intended for investing it'll gives you more correct effects

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    All information from the first page is full of weighty material, making it feasible for the try. I'm glad to be here to gain knowledge while learning gains. Lots of quality indicators that are distributed.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    here u can find the most wanted indicator for meta trader i hope it will help, i will keep adding indicators here with daily update

1. Spectrometr_Separate.mq4

2. Squeeze_Break

3. GG-TrendBar

4. GG-RiverFlow

5. EES V Speed

6.Bunnygirl Cross and Daily Open

7. ADX

well my friend this is very good information for us then we can develop the system and it helps us to trade with well
    but i guess that you have a problem with the picture here and maybe you will attach it again so we can see it with clear..
    but i have already download them and wanna know how to use it with well
    thank you evry much
    do the best we can

6. The Following User Says Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

sgiant (2012-06-16)

Senior Member forexstudentforever1 is on a distinguished road forexstudentforever1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have collected all these indicators I mean I have downloaded all of them I will do study on them on next trading session when the market will start. thanks a million for sharing all these indicators and keep in mind that you are the boss. You are the only one that who have shared his all indicators with us we will never forget you. You will always be in our heart. I have a request for you, Could you please share an indicator which is pop an alert for Take Profit and Stop loss? Please I know you have that please please share with us. I really need that.

Senior Member Pinky will become famous soon enough Pinky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    here u can find the most wanted indicator for meta trader i hope it will help, i will keep adding indicators here with daily update

1. Spectrometr_Separate.mq4

2. Squeeze_Break

3. GG-TrendBar

4. GG-RiverFlow

5. EES V Speed

6.Bunnygirl Cross and Daily Open

7. ADX

thank you sir in the list there is one indicator that I was looking for, I will permit download and try it out first, sir, if in a real account can generate a good signal and can I trust it will use for day trading in a day thank you very much willing to share a host,

Banned satishfx is an unknown quantity at this point satishfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for the indicators. This requires large heart to share so many useful indicators valued 000 $s. I hv downloaded most of them n try these in demo to see hw they r useful.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks buddy for such a good post and for the explanation of the indicators. I have downloaded all the indicators and trying to understand of the indicators. Some indicators are really working. I hope these indicators will work in forecasting trade.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    many trading systems that circulate in some website but some are paid and free deibeikan here by members of the forum kind, for that I thank her for her time that has divided this system

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast