+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: How your Feel to Tread at Android phone

Banned kalulu is on a distinguished road kalulu's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are some way that you can say that android is the best platform that you there are soo much that you can if you have a platform that you you can do your tradeing on the ways

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned forforex is an unknown quantity at this point forforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    i feel that it is no batter for every time.because i do not take my lap-top to any place.i want to trade with android Phone But i do not know how to use a phone for Trading.plz tell me about it take a position of buy and sell from graph because it not so clear as lappy or pc so don't place an order to look the android phone graph like cci and moving average its may be a cause of your loose ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member perfectonline is on a distinguished road perfectonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    android phon par trading karny aik to faida ye hy k app kisi bi jaga par baith kar trading kar sakty ho aor app ko kisi tarah ki mushkil bi nahin hoty hy aor app agar kisi jaga safar par ja rahy ho ya app kisi aisi jaga mojoos ho aor wahaan par app computer ko sath nahin rakh sakty ho iss sy app androis ko use karty hoy bi trading kar sakty ho aor earning kar sakty ho iss mein kisi tarah ki mushkill paish nahin aaty y.

Senior Member saime121 is on a distinguished road saime121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i use my PC to do posts and threads in Forex forum Indian and i think it is better to do posts in PC or Laptop than any Mobile phone or any Android smartphone.

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I fee wonderful it s quite easy to use since everything is based on touch. The screen leads you to where you need to go and it is not complicated at all.. I Neva actually traded ona ral computers stem and because it's on my mobile I have at all times

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have not yet work on the work of the smartphone and I am the best work from the computer where that work in the foreign exchange market from the computer is the best work of where the mobile phone through the computer can control the market and see the trend.

Junior Member Umar Awan is an unknown quantity at this point Umar Awan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya i m agree with u ,androids phones provide us every facility just like pc ,lptp etc
    android allows us to trade in free mode just like mini pc.n android have nice features too so i feel great to trade by using android technique.
    ANdroid also provide good apps for trading which makes it easy.
    Last edited by Umar Awan; 2013-08-04 at 01:41 AM.

Senior Member ijazahmad0001 is an unknown quantity at this point ijazahmad0001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading ak buhat acha business hai forex trading kerty hoy wasey hi ak alag kism ki fealing hoti hai agr ap andoried phone per trading kerty han to forex trading kerney ka alag hi maza hai merey khiyaal mey phone per trade kerny ka buhat ziada faida hai ager forex trading mey ap ko buht ziada profit hota hai ap her waket markeet se tuch rehty hain

Senior Member monmon is an unknown quantity at this point monmon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I'm at home then I dont like to use the mobile andriod for trade I like to use it only if I'm outside at work or any where with family then I like to go with android it is very helpful and make trading easier for us god bless technology

Banned okeyy is an unknown quantity at this point okeyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear friend.
    I have never used mobile for trading.i use my laptop or pc for trading.my friend use his phone for trading.he told me that it is very easy but i have never tried yet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast