+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: How your Feel to Tread at Android phone

Senior Member fahim017 is an unknown quantity at this point fahim017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new user, I have knees, trade, but I don't think it is too early for some time. Because my laptop. I want an Android phones, the trade, but do not know how to use phone trade. Tell me about it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    the web is in your brokerage's no explanation of how to make it possible to install the program on your phone in a way that has been provided in the manual book so you will not put it on the distress in your android phone

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also feel that way I also feel we could trade anywhere using a mobile phone with android OS, so we can monitor the movement of the market each day, anywhere and anytime as long as we still have a connection to the internet

Member pish is on a distinguished road pish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never maybe I should becaue it will help me be flxible in trading, especially when I dont have the reason to, there are a lot of good trading strategies with a phone.

Senior Member anuj is an unknown quantity at this point anuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The android phone help us to place order , modify order, clod order etc.. but we cant take a position of buy and sell from graph because it not so clear as lappy or pc so don't place an order to look the android phone graph like cci and moving average its may be a cause of your loose ...

Member ahadbd is an unknown quantity at this point ahadbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very useful to trade on a smartphone. Android is a good one. You can trade anywhere and up to date with the market anytime with it.

Member don1 is on a distinguished road don1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i am a new user and i am using a lap-top for trading but some time i feel that it is no batter for every time.because i do not take my lap-top to any place.i want to trade with android Phone But i do not know how to use a phone for Trading.plz tell me about it

Senior Member ladoali is on a distinguished road ladoali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Android phone ma n kabi use to nai kea lakn suna ha ka is pa easly trade ho jati kio forex ak ache job ha jb ap ka'
    pas ho ga ap jahn b ho ga trade kar saky ge.

Banned monir01 is an unknown quantity at this point monir01's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are right mere vai.android phone is one of the best phone in any where.we can use it trading also.u can use it ur job or business now it ur pocket.

Member forexlearn is on a distinguished road forexlearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

How your Feel to Tread at Android phone

I am really happy and awesome to trade at Android phone . It is really cool to trade here. You can use it every where your Job or business now in your pocket. Please share with us your opinion. Thank you

11. The Following User Says Thank You to forexlearn For This Useful Post:

Mustansir (2018-05-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18