+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: How your Feel to Tread at Android phone

Senior Member c13 is on a distinguished road c13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe to mobile trading ka abhi tajurba nahe hai kyon kay android mobile aur jadeed mobile phones jo kay touch walay un par meta trade software install ho jata hai aur trading bhi ho sakti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hussain837 is an unknown quantity at this point hussain837's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i would love to work in android forex trade because most of the time im outside of campus so i can do it in my anroid phone. so everyday i can 100 pipe in 1 month it will be 1000 post .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sunny99 is an unknown quantity at this point sunny99's Avatar
    Thanks
    android phone help us to place order , modify order, clod order etc.. but we cant take a position of buy and sell from graph because it not so clear as lappy or pc so don't place an order to look the android phone graph like cci and moving average its may be a cause of your loose ...

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibsafdar View Post
    yes , it is a good idea to trade with android phone but i trades with Forex on my computer and so i do not take my computer every where so i wants trade with Forex on android mobile phone.
    i have my laptop and i can able to trade with it all the time. i feel that i need an android phone when i was in travel or in other busy condition but i yet did not get one. i think without emergency it is very comfortable to trade with the laptop than the mobile. in mobile phone we can't used all the indicator we want.

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    mee feels so happy since ther wil be so much that we can doo about it and that way mee know there is nothing that me can do to makes sure that i am enjoyng beter that wy mee can bee a beter i.......

Member zainshehzad is an unknown quantity at this point zainshehzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    frienf the android phone help us to place order , modify order, clod order etc.. but we cant take a position of buy and sell from graph because it not so clear as lappy or pc so don't place an order to look the android phone graph like cci and moving average its may be a cause of your loose ....

Senior Member zuhaibsafdar is on a distinguished road zuhaibsafdar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes , it is a good idea to trade with android phone but i trades with Forex on my computer and so i do not take my computer every where so i wants trade with Forex on android mobile phone.

Senior Member sajjadsny1 is an unknown quantity at this point sajjadsny1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading on mobile is not good as i think because mobile don't provide as much ease as pc gives so i prefer to use pc instead of using mobile

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no stress trading with android mobile phones. It even helps me to always be in the market. At the moment blackberry platforms are no more supported, so i started trading with android. It supports the use of indicators and different time frames as well as different trading instruments.

Senior Member zeeshan13g is an unknown quantity at this point zeeshan13g's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is very usefull trade on andriod mobile if you use on andriod mobile set for Forex set then your bisiness in your hand and use it any places any time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast