+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 330 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member biz78601 is an unknown quantity at this point biz78601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is very good strategy in the forex for short term traders . just take 8 to 10 pips profits per trade. have a good pc with good internet speed. and dont use other applications on your pc if your are playing on the live account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Jokowi is an unknown quantity at this point Jokowi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waseemkhan1 View Post
    dear scalping choti trade lagany k bad foran band karny ko khty hain matlab 1 lot par trade lagai or 2 ya 3 mint k bad us trade ko close kar di ab jitny time tak ya trade chali ha usy ham scalping khty hain or scalping k traqy sa bhi member trading kar sakta ha agar usy profit milta ha tu wo scalping ki tarz par trade close kar sakta ha.
    scalping is very popular in the trader strategy, i also like scalping during my trade. Scalping is a trading technique that requires only a short time. for scalping to make sense to your trading you have to at least look for a broker with low spread for you to make balance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waseemkhan1 is on a distinguished road waseemkhan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear scalping choti trade lagany k bad foran band karny ko khty hain matlab 1 lot par trade lagai or 2 ya 3 mint k bad us trade ko close kar di ab jitny time tak ya trade chali ha usy ham scalping khty hain or scalping k traqy sa bhi member trading kar sakta ha agar usy profit milta ha tu wo scalping ki tarz par trade close kar sakta ha.

Senior Member monvalonei50 is an unknown quantity at this point monvalonei50's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think scalping is very good strategy of the forex business we can earn more money use it scalping means short time business it is very good for the part time trader

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammad ajab View Post
    i have no idea about the scalping so i just want to tell you that you need to know the market trend and when you know the market trend then you may be earn according to your plan and when you make a plan then you may be able to earn good and when you are good earner then you are the best
    Scalping is profitable forex trading strategy as long as forex trader have a fast analysis skill and good decision making. Using scalping strategy forex trader can get few pips profit within short time and then just repeat the cycle to get another more profit. Scalping trading is best for short time profit.

Senior Member muhammad ajab is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad ajab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have no idea about the scalping so i just want to tell you that you need to know the market trend and when you know the market trend then you may be earn according to your plan and when you make a plan then you may be able to earn good and when you are good earner then you are the best

Senior Member adilfx is an unknown quantity at this point adilfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new member of forex trading . I do not know much about it. i am learning alot from the discussions you people do in these threads and the experience that senior members share in the comments.this is great.. keep it up....

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by barnos View Post
    Scalping is one of the trading strategies are much in demand by traders, because it is easily done by anyone even a newbie can do it though, as long as the broker that allowed him to do, which has a speed in the execution order entry and exit, with a very low spread, and also performed on the currency pair that has a high volatility. Just take profit 2-1 pips exclude the spread, do it repeatedly.
    Now I am a new trader in forex trading so now I trade in forex trading side some of slowly. But I needs to trader to every day and minimum work on this side 8 hours. So I think that I trade to forex trading side is Scalping trading.

Senior Member barnos is an unknown quantity at this point barnos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is one of the trading strategies are much in demand by traders, because it is easily done by anyone even a newbie can do it though, as long as the broker that allowed him to do, which has a speed in the execution order entry and exit, with a very low spread, and also performed on the currency pair that has a high volatility. Just take profit 2-1 pips exclude the spread, do it repeatedly.

Banned raj kumar is an unknown quantity at this point raj kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping is that the great method to build profit additionally as such as simple method to loss. A lot of the new forex trader to carry out their trade by scalping as a result of they're new and emotional. Once they discover forex much better and expertise the actual they ought to alter in order to make profit method. I discuss several experienced trader the actual like me to long-term trade and in fact now i will perceive why ought to we do long-term.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 330 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)