+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 330 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member hamadraza is on a distinguished road hamadraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scarpling is good and profitable but it is not final technique becasue its suits only some persons not for all. so i suggest you that learn forex trading properly as you can,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member silverlhr is an unknown quantity at this point silverlhr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping profitable strategy hay lakin risky bhi scalping may ham just try kaartain hay 10 to 12 pips ki aor kuch time may yah pips gain kaartain hay. small capital ky lia best way hay zada profit earn kaarny ka lakin scalping ko ham stop loss ki madad sey secure ker saktain hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kuku9088 is on a distinguished road kuku9088's Avatar
    Thanks
    You have brief yourself that what is scalping and how to play. But i think this is not simple as you describe. For scalping you need big capital , good experience, quick decision power then you can try it. Already we know that forex trading is risky and scalping is very risky. So at least 100 time think before do it.

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    The scalping is to open buy and sell position for short term time.scalping is used by many traders and can be profitable.i think scalping is adapted to person who dont have enough time
    from my side i prefer swing trade

Senior Member smoundaw is an unknown quantity at this point smoundaw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that it is possible to earn money by the scalping by trading in and out by a few pips. It is very tediously and the tiring to me as you need to monitored the charts closely and traded in and out the constantly. I prefer looking at the chart once and rise on the trended !!!

Member Subramaniam is an unknown quantity at this point Subramaniam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    Means that you open a position and then closes when you check the profit a simple one or two points in a short time and then repeat the process over and over again in a short time, in the end is appropriate cumulative profits
    Yes right man. That was a scalping means. Quick entry and Quick exit, caused by this method, a scalper will absolutely need a high internet access / connection and a fast execution brokerage to support their method. and one more another aid thing to concern, a small spread.

Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    first point in scalping trading our take profit is just only 5-10pips...
    i start my scalping trading from last week and i feel its very profit able if you make a good entry.
    my tp is only 10 pips with saprds...other things that i feel select the pair that have very low spreads. low spreads pairs trade will close very soon with profit.
    For this matter, each brokerage has different rules/limitation about how many point a scalping is allowed. There is a brokerage who allow his client to scalp in minimum 4 pips, there is also who limit it for 7-8 pips, but there is also set only 1 - 2 pips.
    Just Focus on "How to survive and not How to earn"
    Let learn together, visit my thread;
    Did you ever think why we got a Margin Call (MC)

Senior Member human is on a distinguished road human's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from my little knowledge i would like to say that,scalping is a good method for traders especially for new ones.It is done quickly and in short time.Though you have a big chance to win but the points are very few as you said.I recommend this method for beginners and later on they should look for another strategy.........

Banned si taym is an unknown quantity at this point si taym's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is a perfect way to trade, but it requires a good concentration level. Also it's mandatory to define your target before starting and to have avoid the monster called GREED. Profit are thin each time but at the end of the day the accumulated profit is really so good.

Senior Member ihtasham is an unknown quantity at this point ihtasham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yahan say pasy kamana bohat asan hai jo kay bohat zayda pasy milty hain

Senior Member sharpmen786 is on a distinguished road sharpmen786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping karne ke liye koi aisa currency pair choose karen jis mein spread bohat kam ho tabhi aap apni lot jaldi close kar ke acha profit le sakte hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 330 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)