+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 330 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since we are only talking about scalping, I think it's not a good idea for us
    to use startegy scalping as long as we trade in forex. You know, we can hold a one
    or two minute order to get one or two pips once, which I do not feel so successful with that strategy.
    Sometimes we can even think of scalping like guessing in forex. No matter win or lose,
    we have to close the order a few minutes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sayur is on a distinguished road sayur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey it's obvious that you do not know much about scalping, hehe. Actually it only trades
    with the purpose of small pips profit, like less than 5 pips, which is fast and easy.
    However, you still need to check the trend, anytime, there is a point that can be the lowest point or peak,
    so if you do not trade with any analysis, 5 pips profit will not be easy to achieve.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a small trading scalping. A few short minutes of trading were scalping. This trade may have 1 - 0 pips.
    How Profit from 0 to lexical pips scalping can not be called. It has become a general trade.
    The market is always going up - out of it. You can take a few minutes on some pips profit. But scalping is risky.
    Many people do not understand some of the risks of scalping. This should be scalping analysis.
    Should not enter without any trading analysis. Trend towards the right time for trading scalping. How much is compared to the profit trading case.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    scalping me trader ko apna risk market me dekhkar he chalna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas agar experience hai to uske baad he esko karna chahiye,esme trader ache se market me control me aur low risk leta hai woi uske liye acha rehta hai.

Junior Member fadly will become famous soon enough fadly's Avatar
    Thanks
    The higher the risk the higher the profit, then we should target high risk investment opportunities.
    inoder to achieve higher profit margins. But still if you invest fewer risky investment tools
    but as much as possible still you will get higher profits. Higher profit tools are significantly
    less time-consuming and less profit-taking tools take longer.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fadly For This Useful Post:

andi (2018-01-29), haruh (2018-01-29)

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sclaping is a quick way of trading u that only takes a few points in the profit of trading but also uses
    a lot of lots in trading like besardimana where we can trading in a way that generally only use very fast
    but technical courses for people who are accustomed. For trading professionals and how this
    sclaping can be much more profitable than traders who use daily or long-term trading systems
    because sclaping can take many, many times in short positions and bias sclaping
    done when trading is slow and it is used to take advantage.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a method whereby traders benefit from any trading in the near future
    such as 15 to 20 pips per trader and trader in this market can get 50 pips per day easily using
    this method but because using this method trader must have
    good experience about market this.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is the best quality Forex business policy. Some experienced traders also do it regularly.
    I'm very interested. Because I am now busy The maximum time I can finish my trading in no time.
    But it is not a real game on the Forex market. This is a risky business for emotional traders
    because they do not agree to lose at first. For that to happen. I also face this strategy
    but now I am fully prepared to do so.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tarzhu For This Useful Post:

aira (2018-01-30), dorayaki (2018-01-30), endus (2018-01-30), karna (2018-01-30), kokorotak (2018-01-30), tabungan (2018-01-30)

Banned rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,217 Times in 751 Posts
    Yes my dear Forex trader I agree with use parking touch till and usually don't win the markets and the price of my I can who is this parking is done in Forex trading I am new to trading reference Forex trader

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz2 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-01-29), Aliakbar2016 (2018-01-30), ASHOK (2018-01-23), ayazfx (2018-01-29), balli (2018-01-24), billyboy00007 (2018-01-27), chak148 (2018-01-22), FOREXMAN (2018-01-30), israr2017 (2018-01-22), jellybelly2017 (2018-01-22), jimmy17 (2018-01-22), KASINA (2018-01-23), MARandhawa (2018-01-28), Nirzana (2018-01-22), rehanayaz (2018-01-30), sufiyan22 (2018-01-26), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-01-22)

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I know that only the way of scalping and safe in forex to generate big profits.
    Because we may lose attachment in the swing trade so we only take 4-5 pips
    in every scalping trade. So, we use a lot of money
    in this trade and benefit huges !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 330 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)