+ Reply to Thread
Page 271 of 330 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 321 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Senior Member rahim is an unknown quantity at this point rahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping Forex is a technique of currency trading used by opening currency pair position and engages in trading very quickly. It can generate profits in just a short period of time as long as the trader knows how to use it effectively. The objective of this technique is to obtain at least 5-10 multiple pips quickly and get overtime add up.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member riky is an unknown quantity at this point riky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hemaabdo View Post
    scalping is the most risky type of trading it means that you enter with high lot size and don't follow any management and if your order is correct you can double the account money but if lose your account receive big loss
    obviously scalping is high risk but using scalping techniques you can get big profit quickly so you can understand it correctly in order to avoid losses

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hemaabdo is on a distinguished road hemaabdo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is the most risky type of trading it means that you enter with high lot size and don't follow any management and if your order is correct you can double the account money but if lose your account receive big loss

Senior Member bdconnect is an unknown quantity at this point bdconnect's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping is very good profitable trading system. But for this types of trading needs low spreads of brokers. If we try to gain 1 or 5 pip per trade, it is possible. Also, Scalping has some problem. Sometimes it becomes for my trade if I do not use trailing stop system. This is my experience. Thanks everybody

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by haytham527 View Post
    i think for starters it's very risky way as it needs soo quick trader , skillfull trader and good connection soo far
    but for professional traders i think

scalping means more profts
    I am a day trader, i do not like scalping as it needs very much consentration, and some few times a do long trades which are called swings, but i like short trades that takes few hours.

Junior Member haytham527 is an unknown quantity at this point haytham527's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think for starters it's very risky way as it needs soo quick trader , skillfull trader and good connection soo far
    but for professional traders i think

scalping means more profts

Senior Member anupomks is an unknown quantity at this point anupomks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by PyarPyarPhet View Post
    By running a scalping system, we must consider the regulation of brokers that we run, not to violate the rules that apply to the broker.
    So before running the scalping system, we must read the TOS, so that our account is not deleted

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks
    12-19-2011 05:00 AM #4
    medhat4forex
    Banned
    is I am a muslim & I love all
    people

I am:
    Relaxed

medhat4forex is on a distinguished road medhat4forex's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
    120.95 USD
    Thanks

Scalping is a trading system which relies on small frames timetable, but at the same time needs to speed to deal with the market so you can kidnap and closed the deal quickly

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks
    12-31-2011 05:49 PM #5
    aadrika
    Banned
    is in love with Indian forex
    forum

I am:
    Bashful

aadrika is an unknown quantity at this point aadrika's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
    98.70 USD
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    Scalping is a trading system which relies on small frames timetable, but at the same time needs to speed to deal with the market so you can kidnap and closed the deal quickly
    You are very right in the sense that scalping requires speed and as such your internet connection needs to be good broadband if you wish to be a scalper. This will enable that you capture the required number of pips as soon as you close your trade.

12-31-2011 07:17 PM #6
    Snoopy1234
    This user has no status.

I am:
    Amused

Snoopy1234 is on a distinguished road Snoopy1234's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
    116.75 USD
    Thanks

You can also scalp when you a little experienced trader when you place orders not instant. Place pending orders with Stop Loss an Take Profit. So you dont need a very good connection. But yes ok you need experience for that.

01-01-2012 06:27 AM #7
    atif58
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

atif58 is on a distinguished road atif58's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
    212.00 USD
    Thanks

Send a message via Yahoo to atif58 Send a message via Skype to atif58

I also do scalping. The main thing that should be keep in mind while doing scalping is to choose that pair which has very low spreads and also should have fast movement like EUR/USD and GBP/USD. I do scalping in these pairs only.

01-01-2012 07:04 AM #8
    shah.zoor
    Banned
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

shah.zoor is on a distinguished road shah.zoor's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
    249.40 USD
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    Skill is greatly required in scalping because its not easy to make and entry and an exit on 1 minute time frame, the market changes quickly and you will often get re-quotes as well. So practice very much before starting scalping on real account.

01-01-2012 08:22 AM #9
    da2ng1
    Banned
    This user has no status.

I am:
    Angelic

da2ng1 is an unknown quantity at this point da2ng1's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
    25.20 USD
    Thanks

i still learn about scalping when trading session. because i don't make bad decission when i got trading. i agree if every trader to use scalping must be much training session before trading. or just trading with cent account to learn that.

01-01-2012 08:35 AM #10
    featurelion
    is Always AVAILABLE

I am:
    Cool

featurelion is on a distinguished road featurelion's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
    99.00 USD
    Thanks

jitnay bhi rich traders hein woh isi sey hi ameer huay hein woh ek bohot beri lot say 10 lot open kertay hein or 4-5 pips mein apni trade close ker k kafi ziaada dollar kematey hien.scalping kernay k liye aap k liye large account hona chahiye

yes , i think so that the following (1-hour) chart shows a steady downtrend, with its expected support and resistance levels.

Senior Member dennyandre is on a distinguished road dennyandre's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a method of trading where traders make a small profit quickly and with open and open positions in just a few minutes. Trading with scalping can take time to open in three to five minutes. Scalpinf forex trading is a popular method because of the risk involved in forex usually minimized when scalping. Because trading was only opened in a minimal amount of time, danger in any market fluctuations are much lower than traditional trading methods with the opening of the market at a low level. if we want scalpingan then if you can use a strong resistance not to MC

Senior Member waqar arif will become famous soon enough waqar arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    Means that you open a position and then closes when you check the profit a simple one or two points in a short time and then repeat the process over and over again in a short time, in the end is appropriate cumulative profits
    yes the scalping method is very useful method of the forex i always uses the scalping method and it is very much profitable ...my tp is 5 to 10 pips in scalping method..

Member casiotab is an unknown quantity at this point casiotab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't really like scalping because sometimes, I believe that individuals who are into scalping are just players and due to the characteristics of the brief time they use, they usually become very selfish. I choose intraday and move dealing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 271 of 330 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 321 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)