+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 330 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 309 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member aihuem is an unknown quantity at this point aihuem's Avatar
    Thanks
    i still learn about scalping when trading session. because i don't make bad decission when i got trading. i agree if every trader to use scalping must be much training session before trading. or just trading with cent account to learn that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is a best quality Forex business policy. Some experience trader also do it regularly. I am very interested. Because I am now busy. Maximum time I can finish my trade within short period. But it is not real game in Forex market. It is risky business for emotional trader because they are not agree to take lose at first time. For that it happen. I also facing this strategy but now I am fully ready to make it properly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nana12 is an unknown quantity at this point nana12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping techniques can not be done by any trader. maybe we can use scalping techniquse but we can not alwaya get good results a scalper needs to continue to sit at the compouter when the open position

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree that scalping is not the best strategy that exists in Forex trading is position trading. it is a very effective trading and beginner may out this strategy too, if they will not try to over- trade in Forex.

Banned skyonline7866 is on a distinguished road skyonline7866's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are very right in the sense that scalping requires speed and as such your internet connection needs to be good broadband if you wish to be a scalper. i agree with you but in my view if any trader playing with this kind of lot size its meaning that he have a good trading experience or good amount for invest or may be a very good signal.

Senior Member sparvez is an unknown quantity at this point sparvez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is very popular word for forex trader.sometimes we open trade for short time when this trade moves only 5 or 10 pips then we close this trade.it's called scalping in forex.sometimes scalping is very profitable.but for doing scalping need very experience.

Banned mdjoy16 is on a distinguished road mdjoy16's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping is the forex trader work. scalping kernay k liye app k liye large account hona chaahiya. i think forex is a good work. because it is a very honesty work.

Member kisor is on a distinguished road kisor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The report on real trades made on the basis of my trading system in January 2003 (the reports from February till June will be published in the following issues of the eZine) is a good argument in favor of the system's effectivity and appropriateness of its basic methodology.
    kisor

Senior Member Adeladickhausm1473 is an unknown quantity at this point Adeladickhausm1473's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

zdfgv b

The pair neared 50% Fibonacci correction and bearishly reversed due to the effect of the negative signs appearing on momentum indicators. We can expect a base to be built on 1.2565 that represents the previously broken 38.2% Fibonacci correction that has currently turned into support, where it meets with SMA50.

Senior Member alif ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point alif ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seems to be a good technique that can work for profit making. But for new traders it's not possible to trade with 2% only the reason is small and new traders invest only little capital to start this business and with that it remain difficult to use only 2% for a trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 330 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 309 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)